Chapter One

O2l group chat

JC: Guys my sisters are going to come stay with us this summer😉👍

Ricky: Yasssssss I love your sisters they are so nice💖

JC: Clam it down a little Ricky.😂

Connor: sisters I thought you only had one😂😂😂😂

Kian: Fine with me😄 I have been wanting to meet them in person.

Ricky: Jack and Jenn are going to stay with us a week is that okay?

Connor: The more the merry right?😉

JC: Cool👍

Kian: I almost forgot Sam is staying the summer too😋

Connor: alright so that's 10 people in the o2l house this summer😆

Connor: BEST SUMMER EVER!!!!!🌊🌴🌺☀️😏

JC: I hope so...

***

Intro JC's sisters

Hi I'm Kailee. I'm 17 I'm the baby in the family. I have long blonde hair and dark brown eyes like my big bro JC. I'm glad I get to see my bro again since he moved out to LA!

Hi I'm Riley. I'm 18 an the middle child here. I have golden blonde hair and grayish blue eyes. I look nothing like JC except for my nose. I have missed my big bro since he left for LA. I'm so glad we get to spend the summer with him and the other o2l boys!

Hi I'm Victoria. I'm 21 years old and JC's twin sister, but we look nothing a like. I have brown hair and dark blue eyes. I missed JC so much. I can't wait to get to LA!!

(JC POV)

Today is the day. I get to see my little sisters. Even though Victoria and I are twins I was born first.

All the other boys haven't meet my sisters in person except Ricky. Kian has been in the room when I would Skype them that's it.

I'm not sure when they will get here but I'm guessing about late afternoon. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Ricky and I are out washing his car because it's a hot June day and Ricky's car was dirty.

I just want my sisters to get her already.