Chapter Twenty-Two

(Connor's POV)

I had some sad news to tell everybody. I had them all sitting in the living room, they looked worried.

"Ok guys.. We'll I guess I should tell you now. I have not been that happy for about 6 months now and, I just don't know if I can keep pretending to be happy for everyone. So, I am quitting O2l." I said sadly.

Everyone looked shocked and all of the girls were crying.

"That doesn't mean that I won't be making videos or being in your guys videos, now I have to go make a video to tell all of the fans.." I said sadly and jogged upstairs.

It has been 5 hours and I have tried over and over again to make the video. I have tried 15 times and failed each time, I just kept crying.

I heard a knock on my door and saw Tori come in. "Hey Connor. How are you doing?" She asked while sitting next to me.

"I'm fine, just I can't make this video! I keep crying." "Ok do you need help?" She asked.

"Ya and more tissue." She laughed and hugged me. "Ok we'll I'll be right back." She left the room and ran downstairs.

"I can do this." I kept whispering to myself. "Ok here I go."

***

"Bloooph, bye." I covered the camera. "Love you guys." I turned off the camera and just all my emotions flowed out. After I got all my emotions out and went downstairs and saw that the time was 8:30pm so I got some ice cream and watched Keeping Up with the Kardashian's until I dozed off.

I was awoken by a soft voice. "Hey, Connor. Are you ok?" They lightly shook me and I slightly opened me eyes. "Who is that?" I heard it giggle and say "it's Riley, and it's also 3:55am, you need to go to bed." "Ok, wait what are you doing down here?" "Getting water." "Oh."

I got up and ran upstairs to my room. I just plopped in bed and fell asleep.

(Victoria's POV)

I hope Connor is okay. I mean like he is quitting O2l, that pretty big news. Last time I saw him he ran upstairs into his room.

I knocked and saw Connor sitting on his bed in front of the camera.

"Hey Connor. How are you doing?" I asked sitting down on his bed:

"I'm fine just I can't make this video, I keep crying!" His eyes were red and puffy. We just talked for a little then I went downstairs and saw JC on his phone.

"Hey weirdo. Whatcha doing?" I said plopping down next to him.

"Nothing just texting Delilah, we are in this big fight right now. It's annoying this is kinda why I dumped Bella." He said sounding frustrated. "Ok good luck." I just and ran into the kitchen.

I walked in and saw Kian and Riley fighting over something.

"Hey what are you guys doing?" I asked sitting on a stool.

"I'm trying to tell Kian that an avocado is an fruit!" She yelled. "It is not a fruit! It is green!" We both looked at him and raised and eyebrow.

"Dude, do you realize that every fruit has a seed? Banana, strawberry, peach, watermelon! And an avocado has a SEED!" Riley yelled in a 'duh' tone. "Oh.. I knew that!" Kian yelled and pointed his index finger up.

I walked outside and saw Ricky floating/sleeping on a raft. "Ricky!" I yelled, he didn't move. "RickY!" He still didn't move. "RICKY!" He flipped over on his raft.

"Oh my gosh! What?!" He looked surprised because of how cold the water was.

"What are you doing?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Suntanning." "Ok I'll leave you to that,"

I went back inside and ran upstairs. I found Kailee Editing her and Sam's 'boyfriend tag' oh ya I forgot to say that Kailee and Sam started dating 3weeks ago. They are such a cute couple!

I was sooo bored so I just went downstairs and laid on the cold kitchen floor.

It feels good.

~~~~~~

A/N ok so I know that we are on chapter 23, but I would just like to say that there will be a sequel! So hopefully this book will be over by the 30th chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment!