Chapter Five

(Riley's POV)

I jogged upstairs and ran into the spare bedroom.
I jumped on Victoria's bed and chanted "GET UP! GET UP!"
"Ok! Ok! I'm up! Why do you need me so badly?" She asks still a little sleepy.
"I need you to drive me to the grocery store." I say in my sweet voice.
"No. Go ask Ricky or Connor or Kian!" She says as her head hits the pillow and she groan.
"Fine! But no ice cream for you!" I say and run out the door
"Hey Connor! Can you pleaseeeeeee drive me to the store?" I say like a little kid.
"Ok...but you have to help me do a prank on the girls and boys." He says.
"Deal!" I say and shake his hand.

~~~~~~~~~Store Time~~~~~~~~~

We arrive and I run inside and go to the ice cream section.
"Ok! What kind of ice cream do you want?" I ask.
"Cookie dough!" He says as I pull it out.
"And I would like.... Mint-n-Chip." I say and get it out.
"You go get the stuff for the prank while I go get the whipped cream and sprinkles." I say.
"Ok meet you at check out!" He says and runs off.
I go to the dairy aisle and find the whipped cream.
Then I went to the sweets aisle. I grabbed sprinkles and chocolate chips.
I see Connor with a handful of shaving cream and hair dye.
"You ready?" I ask as I set the basket down on the counter.
"Yup! This prank will be awesome!" He says and we pay.

~~~~~~~~~Home Time~~~~~~~~~

We get home and I unload the food from the back while Connor sneaks upstairs and puts all of the supplies in his room.
"Connor! Come on! Pick out the movie and get down here!" I scream.
"Ok! Ok! I got all 4 Paranormal Actives for our movie night tonight." He said.

(Kailee's POV)

For my outfit today is a pair of faded jeans with a cute gold striped shirt I got from forever 21 yesterday, I'm wearing my hair I a curled side pony tail, and wearing mascara, a little powder, and gold eyeshadow.
I walk down stairs to the living room and see the 4 Paranormal Activity movies laying on the couch.
Fact about me I hate scary movies an tv shows.
I will watch them, but they will give me nightmares. I tell my self I will be a brave girl and watch them with my friends and family.
I sit on the couch and decide to text Andrea about when she's getting here.
~~~~~~~~~~Convo~~~~~~~~~~~
K: Hey Gurlll when you coming to da house I can't wait to see you😁

A:I'll be there in an hour or so...I WANT TO SEE U SO BAD❤️

K:Alright see you then are you gonna stay the night?

A: Probably... Do you guys have plans for tonight?

K: No we are just going to watch all 4 Paranormal Activities...that's it.

A: Kk I'll see you in a little bit k😉

K: sounds good😄👍
~~Back to Kailee off her phone~~

I put down my phone and go into the kitchen and get a can of Arizona™ and walk back to the living room.
I'm about to sit down when the doorbell rings. I sprint to the door thinking it's Andrea, but I'm happily surprised to see Sam when I open the door.
I say," OMG Sam it's so nice to meet you. I'm Kailee."
"Hey Kailee it's really nice to meet you." He says.
We awkwardly hug. Fun fact I have a huge crush in Sam.
I yell,"Kian Sam's here!" I tell him the plan for tonight while we wait for Kian.
Kian runs down the stairs and hugs Sam and Sam hugs him back.
I let out a awwww because this is such a cute little bromance.
The doorbell rings again and this time I know for sure it's Andrea.
Kian and Sam stopped hugging and walked in the the 2nd living room go set up Sam's sleeping area.
I open the door wide open and scream and so does Andrea.
We hug each other while JC, Connor, Victoria, Ricky,and Riley come running down the stairs.
JC yells,"What's wrong. Oh Andrea's here I should have guessed."
"Hey JC." Andrea says.
Riley and Victoria hug Andrea and I help her being her over night bag into Kian's room.
Riley tells then rest of the boys the plan for tonight with a few new things I didn't know we were doing.
Like playing board games, doing karaoke. And having an ice cream bar.
We all get settled down and Victoria puts in Paranormal Activity 1.
Were all sitting on the couch. Andrea, me, Sam, Riley, and Ricky.
On the other couch there is JC, Victoria, and Connor.
A scary part come and I jump and hide my face into Sam's shoulder.
"Sorry.." I say and move my head away.
"I don't mind. If you get scared you can hide." He say with a smile.
"Thanks." I say as I stare into his eyes.

(Victoria's POV)

I looked over and saw Sam and Kayliee.. Cuddling?
Then I looked over at JC. He looked really pissed off. I think that has being all protective over his lil sis.
Then I looked over to Riley and Ricky. Riley looked like she was enjoying the movie and Ricky looked like he enjoyed Riley's presence.
Then I look back at JC he looks at Riley and Ricky. He looks even more pissed off.
Then I like to tease him so I snuggled up with Connor.
Connor seemed a little surprised at first but then he settled down.
I look back and JC and he is fuming with anger.
I lean over to him and whisper "hey. calm down, were not little girls anymore that you can boss around." I say and kiss his cheek.
He loosens up and looks relieved.
After that movie was over Riley, Kailee, and I go to the kitchen and make everyone ice cream.
"Hey! Did you guys see JC? He looked so stressed out because you guys were snuggling up against Ricky and Sam. He looked like he was about to blow up!" I say and scoop some ice cream.
I scooped all the ice cream while Riley put the whipped cream and chocolate syrup on and Kailee put on the sprinkles and cherries.
We brought all of the bowls out and started watching Paranormal Activity 2.