Chapter Twenty-Four

(JC's POV)

I was in my room when I heard Ricky outside yelling. I shut my computer off and walked downstairs to see the front door wide open. I walked outside and yelled. "Ricky! What are you doing outside at 12am yelling?!"

He ran up to me and out of breath said, "Someone took Riley and Tori. They quickly drive away but luckily I got the license plate number."

"Ricky, we should call the cops about this." I said panicking because some freak ass took my younger sisters!

I ran inside and saw Kian and Kailee looking at me worried. "Someone took Riley and Tori! I need a phone quick!"

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the phone that was charging and quickly dialed 911.

"Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?" The lady said on the other line.

"Help! My sisters have just been kidnapped! Send someone down here now!" I said frantically.

"Ok calm down, whats your address?"

(Ok so this is the actual address of o2l's OLD house)

"18060 Green Meadow Dr. Encino, CA 91316. Please hurry!"

"Ok the authorities are on their way now."

I quickly hung up and ran outside where I saw some of our neighbors in their front yard. I heard a siren in the distance and then saw the lights as the sound got closer and closer.

There were 2 cops that arrived to help us. One went to Ricky and one came to me.

"Hi. I'm officer Parker." The deep voiced cop said while shaking my hand. "So who was kidnapped exactly?" He said taking out his notepad.

"My two younger sisters. Riley and Victoria Caylen."

"Ok what do they look like?" He said writing everything is said down.

"Well Riley has golden Blonde hair and Blue eyes, about 5'8. Victoria has brown hair, dark blue eyes, and about 5'11. My height." I was freaking out inside.

What would my parents think about their little girls being kidnapped and it's all their brothers fault? I feel terrible, and I could use some sleep.

I walked over to Ricky and heard him telling the officer that he knew the license plate number.

The cop asked what it was. (random) "371BZL6"

By the time Ricky was done talking to the cop, the whole O2L house was outside.

Parker was the first to talk. "Ok I want to know all of your guys phone numbers and house number." We all said ours and he wrote it down on his notepad.

"Ok you guys get a goodnights sleep tonight, we'll find your sisters soon." The other cop said.

We walked inside and all looked gloomy. Most of them walked upstairs but Ricky and I stayed downstairs.

I said after a couple of minutes, "I can't believe I just lost my sisters, all in just 45 minutes." I just couldn't believe that that just happened.

"I can't believe I left Riley in bed for 30 minutes and come out and she's gone. I feel like a terrible boyfriend."

"I feel like a terrible brother!" I walked over to the fridge and grabbed some water and walked upstairs.

This was enough drama for tonight.

(Tori's POV)

I woke up in a dark room. I had tape over my mouth and my hands and feet were tied to a chair I was sitting on.

Then all of the thoughts flooded into my head from what happened last night.

I turned my head slightly to see if Riley was behind me tied to a chair too. But she wasn't there.

I heard arguing and then I heard creaking of stairs. "Why did you do this Derek?! You are such an asshole and I just couldn't believe that you did this too us! You could have just taken me, not my other sister!" I automatically recognized Riley's voice.

"Well sorry sweet-cheeks your out of luck, no one will find you here, we're out in the middle of nowhere. There is no bars for your phones." I cringed at the thought of Derek even touching Riley.

I heard a door open and light flooded in the room. I quickly closed my eyes.

"Tori! Your awake!" Riley tried to run over to me but Derek grabbed her wrist before she could. "Ugh really?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Yes really. If you want food you wouldn't talk back to me like that then. Same goes to you." He said pointing to me.

"Um do you know what time it is?" I asked cautiously.

"10am." Riley said.

"If you want to be allowed to walk around the house and I can feel like I trust you, you better not run." Derek said walking over to me and untied my hands and legs from the chair.

"Thank you, now can I get something to eat?" I said rubbing my wrists.

"After I tell you guys the rules. So you cannot go outside, use the phone or computer, or disobey me. You will get food at 9, 12, & 6 o'clock everyday. And I will let you walk around the house and do whatever you want to but you aren't allowed go into my room or the computer room! And I will lock you guys down here at 10pm every night." He said crossing his arms.

He seemed pretty chill about us doing whatever we wanted, at least he's not the kind of kidnapper that takes us and hurts us.

"Can I have some breakfast now?" I said as my stomach started to growl. "Sure be right back don't go anywhere." He pointed to Riley and I.

"I can believe that your crazy ass ex-boyfriend kidnapped us!" I whispered.

"I know, he seems pretty chill about us doing whatever we want to do too. It's kinda scary." Riley said leaning up against the wall.

Derek walked back downstairs with a bowl of cereal in his hands and handed it to me.

"So how long are we gunna be staying in this house for?" Riley asked.

"This house, about 2 weeks than we are flying to Florida for a month, we'll if you girls last these 2 weeks." He said creepily.

"Oh god." Riley and I said I sync.