Chapter Fifteen

(Victoria's POV)

Connor, Sam, Kian, Andrea, Ricky, Kailee and I have been upstairs while JC and his dirt ball have a make out session.
We were watching Hunger Games. It was the part when they try and eat the berries and win.
The movie was finally over and Kian had to make a video, so we did a Q&A.
"Hey everyone it's Kian and I have some special guests! I have Sam Portoff! Connor Franta! Ricky Dillon! Andrea! Kailee Caylen! and Victoria Caylen! And yes, Kailee and Tori are JC's younger sisters." Kian said doing the crab face.
"Today we will be doing a Q&A vid! Ok so Tori you will be the question asker!"
"Ok! The first question is for Andrea. Are you and Kian still dating?" I asked grinning.
"Yes!!" She said giving him a kiss.
"Ok next question is to Kailee. Do you like any of the o2l members?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.
"Uh...yes." She said nervously.
"Please tell!" Connor said.
"I uh, kinda uh like Sam...." She said blushing.
Everyone looked at Sam and grinned. He blushed.
"Ok! Next question is fooooor CONNOR!!!!!!" I screamed. "Who do you like?" I said slowly.
"Do I have to answer?" Everyone nodded. "Ok, I uh like..... Tori." He said and my jaw dropped to the floor,
"Wh-what? Are you serious? I like you too!" I jumped up and have him a hug. I was jumping up an down with excitement.
"Ok guys keep it PG please. Next question." Kian said and we continued.
By the time we were done it was 7 and Riley should be home by now.
We all walk downstairs and see the front door open and see a shocked Riley and Delilah. Delilah looked like she was about ready to cry.
JC quickly pulled away when he saw Delilah. "Bella I think you should be leaving now." JC said. That was first he rather snob off Bella's face then talk to people.
Riley took Delilah up to her room and we stood outside the door an hear all of Delilah's sobs.
"I can't believe I ever liked him!" I heard her say and sniff.
"Shh. Shh. It's ok I'll go talk to him." Riley said and I hear feet walk across the room.
"Guys! Go!! She's coming!" I whisper screamed. They all ran to their rooms. Riley opened the door and raised and eyebrow at me.
"Uh hey! I was just going to Connor's room." I said nervously speed walking to his room. I heard Riley mumble 'weirdo' and she walked downstairs.
I leaned over the edge and hear everything.
"JC I think you need to break up with Bella." Riley sad in a reasonable voice.
"I know, now all of a sudden all she wants to do is eat my face off and I for like that." He said honestly.
"Ok I have to tell you something but if I do you can't say a WORD! You got it?" She asked all up in his face.
"Got it!" He said and listened.
"Ok we'll Delilah kinda likes you and when she saw you and snob face she was heart broken and I hate to see a friend like that. So please try and break up with Bella. Please." She said.
"I'll try. BUT! Only because I only like her too." JC said. I was shocked! He actually likes Delilah back!
I ran to Connor's room and found him sleeping. I thought of the perfect prank.
I took a pick of him with his phone and posted it saying something like: 'I have shart in my pants and it burns! I need help!' As I wrote I was trying my best not to laugh or shart myself.
I posted it and set his phone down and crawled in bed with him.
Oh this night couldn't get better.

(Kailee's POV)

I told Sam that I like him ad he acted all cool about it. After the video he went to his room and I followed.
"Hey Sam." I said knocking lightly.
"Come in." He said and I walked in. "Oh hey!" He said smiling.
"Hi. I would just like to sa-" I was cut off by his lips on mine.
He pulled away. "Woah." Was all I could say.
"What were you gunna say?" He asked smirking.
"Oh nothing." I said pulling him in for another kiss.
Oh this night couldn't get better.

JC's Younger SistersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara