Chapter Eighteen

(Kailee's POV)

JC has been spending a lot of time with Delilah. I know that he broke up with Bella, but he just broke up with her less than 3 days ago!

We were going to Knott's Berry Farm today (it's a theme park in California). I got my backpack with money and my phone. Everyone was going, including Delilah. We had to take 2 cars. We were leaving at 9 because it takes an hour to get there.

***

We finally arrived and it was about 10. We got our tickets first. We split into groups. The first group was Sam, Kian, Andrea, and I. The next group was JC, Delilah, Connor, and Victoria. Riley and Ricky went by themselves. We went to buy a locker. (If you want to see what the rides look like then look up 'Knott's Berry Farm Rides') Once we got our locker we went on the best ride ever! Silver Bullet! We went on it 10 times in a row until we were bored. The next ride we went to was Jaguar. That rode was kinda boring.

We went to go get something to eat. I got a blue raspberry Icee and some funnel cake. Mmm! I turned and saw Riley and Ricky on the Merry-go-round laughing. I took a quick pic and sent it to JC.

We finished the food and Kian suggested that we go on the La Revolution. It was a ride swings really fast around. I sat next to Sam and Andrea on the ride.

Then we went on my most favorite ride, Boomerang! It was a big green one that had 4 loops and you go up 150ft in the air! We got off and Andrea wanted to go on the bumper cars. There was a long line so I took some Instagram pictures and posted them. (Comment if you want to know our Instagrams)

We got off and it was 2. Then we went on Supreme Scream! It was closed before. It's a ride that goes 300ft in the air and you drop down really fast and go back up really fast. We screamed the whole time because you feel like you never hit the top.

Then we went on Xcelorator! The most scariest roller coaster in Knott's Berry Farm! It's a huge pink tall one that goes super fast.

Sam texted Ricky and Connor and we all met up at Montezooma's Revenge and rode it 3 times.

While we were there we also met some fans. We took pictures and signed stuff. We even went on some rides with them. Thy even fangirled over us, as in Riley, Tori, and I!!

We were in line to ride the Silver Bullet again. Some kids walked up behind us and one of them look like Troye Sivan! His blue crystal eyes, his lips, and his skin. He was like 13 but a mini Troye.

Once we got off that ride it was getting hot so we went on Bigfoot Rapids and The Log Ride. We got soaked on Bigfoot Rapids.

The park closes at 6 an it was 5. We were hungry and the closest restaurant was Jonny Rockets. Of course we couldn't have a normal meal, something had to happen. Connor spilt Victoria's water. It went all around the table and it spilt all over the chairs and stained the leather where Delilah was sitting.

We finish dinner and only had 15minutes left so we went on the best ride ever! Ghost Rider! It's a big wooden, fast roller coaster that is really fun!

We got off as had to go get out bags from the lockers. "I had fun today. Thank you guys for bringing us here." Riley said hugging JC.

"Your welcome! I knew you would love it!" JC said giving us a group hug.

We all went out to the cars and got in. I started getting drowsy and soon darkness took over me.

(Sam's POV)

We got in the car and Kailee fell asleep on my shoulder. It was so cute seeing her asleep, not that I'm a stalker or anything just she looked really cute sleeping.

We arrived home at 8 and Kailee was still sleeping on my shoulder. "JC do I take her to her room?" I asked when he opened the car door.

"Sure. Just don't drop her!" He said stepping out of the way.

I picked her up bridal style and pushed open the door with my foot. I walked upstairs and passed her room. I walked into my room and set her down slowly and tucked her in, then I kissed her head and laid with her.

A/N so when I said that I had a school field trip, I went to Knotts Berry Farm so this story is dedicated to what we did. Everything that I wrote about is what we actually did at Knotts. I was with Sydney and Kelsey (who is Victoria in this story.) So please Vote and Comment! love ya ~bella