Chapter Eleven

(Riley's POV)

I woke up to Ricky shaking me lightly telling me that we were at a hotel and he was going to check in.

"I'll come in with you." I said and got out of the car with him. We walked in and saw a old lady at the front desk.

"Oh hello love, how may I help you?" She seemed really nice.

"We would like a room with 2 beds please." Ricky said.

"Hmm ok let me check." She typed away on her computer. "Oh I'm sorry but we have only 1 bed rooms available." She said sincerely.

"O-" I cut Ricky off "That would be nice!" I said in a sweet voice.

"Ok here's your key, you will be in room 27 on the 2nd floor." She handed us the key.

We walked outside and grabbed our 2 bags and rolled them inside. We got on the elevator and pressed the 2nd floor button.

We got to our room and it was huge! It had a King size bed in the middle and a walk in bathroom and a balcony.

"Woah." Ricky and I said in union. I went to take a shower while Ricky unpacked. I got out and he took a shower.

I grabbed some skinny jeans and a crop top that says 'Swaggy' in red letters.

After Ricky was done in the shower I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on mascara and eyeliner. I grabbed my comback boots and my purse and we were out the door.

We went to this little Italian place called Philippe's.

We made small talk and then left. On the way there I saw a Coldstone.

"Hey can we go there?" I asked.

"Sure anything for you." He said and grabbed my hand.

I felt a tingling feeling in my stomach but ignored it.

We walked in and ordered.

"Hi I would like cotton candy and cake batter with rainbow sprinkles please." I said smiling.

"And I would like a cake batter with Oreos please." Ricky said getting out his wallet.

"No let me pay you payed for dinner." I said and gave the lady money before he could.

"Fine but only this time." He said smiling down at me.

"Here are your ice creams." Said the lady.

"Thanks." We said in union. We walked outside and sat down on the park bench.

It was already 7pm so we were headed back to the hotel when I got a phone call.

(Kailee's POV)

I woke up at 7:30 by someone breathing in my face.

I grabbed my pillow and smacked them across the face. I heard the person fall on the floor with a thud.

"Hey what was that for?" I recognize the voice. Connor.

"Well then DON'T BREATH ON MY FACE WHEN IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" I screamed.

"I was just wondering if you knew where Ricky and Riley were. I can't find them!" Connor said all brotherly like.

"Well I found them in Ricky's room last night. They looked suspicious." I said getting out of bed and combing my hair.

"I looked and didn't find them in there. We have to go look for them today when everyone is up." Connor said then left my room.

I went downstairs and saw Tori, Sam, and Connor all sitting on the counter.

"Morning Kay." Sam said.

"Morning Samantha." I said and he made a face at me.

"Where the heck did you get that name form?" He asked.

"Well you called me Kay so I called you Samantha." I said reasonly.

I grabbed a bowl and some Rice Crispies and say down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have been looking all day for Riley and Ricky. We didn't want to call them because they probably left for a reason.

But I was getting late and it was already 7 so I just had to call Riley and see if she was ok.

We all sat in the living room and I dialed her number.

It went straight to voice mail.

Then we called Ricky and it only rang 4 times then it went to voice mail.

"Uh!! We will never find them!" JC said obviously angered.

"Hey it's fine Riley always does this when she gets mad or even emotional. She hates crying it shows weakness." I said with a point.

"Ok well we'll give them 3 days then if their not back by then, then we'll call the cops." JC said and went upstairs.

Everyone went up to bed except for Me. I just needed time to think.

A/N ok so sorry for the late updates it's just that we have a lot of school work and projects due because Sydney and I both go to the same school and if you enjoy this story please Vote! It would be amazing if we had 50 votes.

Thank you! ~bella