Chapter Sixteen

(JC's POV)

Today I wanted to break up with Bella. She was coming from New York for fashion show, typical girls... I called her at 11 and she was coming over once her flight landed. I still had sometime left till she came so I records a video. I called Tori, Riley, as Kailee in to record a Truth or Dare video with me.

"KAILEE! RILEY! VICTORIA! COME RECORD WITH ME!" I yelled while setting up my camera. The walked in shortly after I yelled.

"Hey! What will we be recording?" Kailee asked sitting down in front of the camera.

"Truth or Dare!" I said getting in position and clicking the record botton.

"Hey wazzup guys! Welcome back to my channel! Today I will be doing a Truth or Dare video with.... MY SISTERS!" I yelled.

The all popped up beside me and waved.

"Hello!" Kailee said grinning.

"Ello!" Said Riley waving.

"Hey!" Said Victoria.

"Do we will be doing a Truth or Dare video! Ok... Um Kailee! Truth or Dare?" I said pulling out my phone. "Truth." I heard her say.

"Ok is it truth that you have kissed Sam?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. "Uh... Maybe?" She said nerviosly.

"Ok! Kailee you get to ask now!" I yelled.

"Ok um Tori truth or dare?" She grinned. "Um Truth!" Said Tori.

"Have you ever slept with Connor?"

"We'll I've snuck into his room and got in bed...." She said blushing.

"Ok JC! Truth or Dare?" Tori said.

"Dareee!" I said clapping my hands together.

"Ok I dare you to go kiss Connor, on the lips and see what he does." My jaw dropped to the floor and then I smirked. "Ok Riley grab the camera." I said and walked out of the room.

Riley followed me and hid behind the wall where Connor couldn't see her from. I walked into the kitchen and turned his head with my hand.

"Wha-" I cut him off with a quick peck and ran upstairs.

"There are you happy? He looked very surprised!" I screeched.

They all fell on the floor laughing. I set the camera back on the stand and started asking Riley.

"Riley truth or dare?" I said smirking.

"Dare! Duhh!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Ok I dare you to go talk to Sam seductively." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Um ok?" I grabbed the camera an followed her to the living room where Sam was with Kian watching South Park.

Riley walked over to the couch and sat next to Sam. "Hey Sam. I like your shirt." She said pulling on the fabric. "But you would look better without it." She said unbuttoning the first button.

"Um..you know that I like your sister right?" He said questionably.

"Ya she doesn't have to know." Riley said then leaned in for a kiss. She pulled away before that could happen she ran upstairs and slammed the door.

We finished the video and it was 2 and she should be here any second now. I heard the doorbell ring and ran to the door. "Uh hey Bella." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Hey babe." She said kissing me. "What did you need to talk about?" Se said sitting down next to me.

"Um.. We'll I just wanted to say that I don't think that we will work out. We need to break up. I'm sorry." I said nervously for her response.

I was surprised when she just sat there with a half smile. "Oh I don't care about us," she said smirking now. "I was just using you to get famous and attention, and I worked!" She said standing up.

"You should leave." I said looking down. "Like NOW!" I said getting really pissed.

"Ok bye babe." I said smirking and closed the door behind her.

That was, hard. I can't believe she just used me for fame and attention! I gave her all my attention and all of my time just for to be used and cheated.

I walked upstairs and I heard the doorbell ring. I heard shuffling then two girl voices happily. They ran upstairs and into the room next to mine. Riley.

I just played on my phone until I heard someone knock. "Come in." I said quietly.

"Hey JC." Riley said with Delilah behind her.

"Oh uh hey Riley." I said locking my phone. "Hey Delilah!" I said smiling.

I saw her blush and say "hey JC."

"Watcha doing?" Riley asked holding something behind her back.

"Nothing just on Instagram." I said. "Why? You got something planed?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yup!"