Chapter Fourteen

(Delilah's POV)

I was shocked when Riley said that JC was her brother and Connor Franta was her friend! I have always loved them, especially JC! He's so cute and funny.
After the fire I went home because it was 11.
My parents weren't home yet. There always home late. My parents were doctors.
I crawled in bed and watched tv when I got a text.
'Hey it's Riley!' ~Riley
'Hi!' ~Delilah
'Are you doing anything tomorrow?' ~Riley
'No just sleeping in and watching tv all day!' ~Delilah
'Oh, do you wanna come to the beach with us?' ~Riley
'Sure! I would like that' ~Delilah
'Ok come to our house at 1' ~Riley
'Ok! See ya there!' ~Delilah
I turned off my phone and went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon! I love pancakes but I'm a vegetarian so I can't eat bacon.
I combed my hair and jogged downstairs.
"Good Morning." I said and grabbed a plate.
"Morning sweety." My mom said.
I grabbed 4 pancakes and rained syrup on them. Hey! I love my food!
I gobbled them down and got dressed in some my striped strapless bikini and put on high-waisted shorts and a crop top with pizza on it over my cloths.
I called Riley.
"Hello?"
"Hey! It's Delilah are we still going to the beach?"
"Ya you could come over early and just hang."
"Ok! I'll be there in 5."
"Ok bye!"
"Bye!"
I ended the call and grabbed my hippy bag and threw in sunscreen, headphones, volleyball, and a towel.
I walked downstairs and went In the garage to grab my longboard. I rode down to Riley's house and knocked on the door.
JC answered and I almost died!
"Uh h-hi! Is um Riley here?" I kept fricken stuttering!!!
"Oh ya hold on! RILEY! YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!" He screamed and smiled back at me. I kept blushing and waiting for Riley to come.
"Oh sorry! Would you like to come in?" JC asked.
"Oh uh yes." I walked in and set my longboard down.
"Woah! It that a Original Longboard? I always wanted one but they're too expensive!" JC rode it around and gave it back to me. Our fingers touched and I had this tingling feeling in my stomach.
"Oh sorry! Hey Delilah! C'mon follow me." Riley said and ran upstairs. We walked in what I think was her room.
"You can just sit on the bed while I get changed." She came back it with 2 different bathing suits.
"Which one?" She asked holding up a pink and white striped one, and a dark blue and white strapless one with ruffles on the top.
"I like that blue and white one." I said.
"Ok thanks! Oh and can you please pick a crop top from my top drawer?" I walked over to her dresser and grabbed out a teal top with a hamburger on it.
"Here I like this one! Oh and here I got out some shorts." I said and handed her both.
She walked out and look fabulous! I stared at her amazed.
"Are you ok?" She asked.
"Ya just you look so beautiful and I feel ugly." I said honestly.
"No! I think you look beautiful too! Here go to my drawer and pick out a top and you can wear it today!" She said hugging me.
"Thanks." I walked over and grabbed out a shirt that says 'hug meh brotha!' I loved that shirt!
"Hey if I tell you something with you tell anybody?" I asked playing with my fingers.
"No I won't tell I always keep my secrets." Riley said zipping her lips.
"Ok well, I kinda like JC. But I know he has a girlfriend, and I just wanted you to know because I think I can trust you." I said.
"It's fine. And if you need to know anything about him or if he ever breaks up with that dirt ball Bella then I'll tell you!" Riley said as we walked out her door.
We walked downstairs and I saw Kian doing the crab. I was laughing too hard on the inside! Riley looked like she was about to break too.
Finally we couldn't hold it in anymore we burst out laughing and everyone looked at us.
"Uh..hi?" Riley said more as a question then a statement. We walked over to the couch and I sat next to JC and Riley and Riley sat next to Ricky.
"Hey JC." I said.
"Hey Delilah! Are you coming to the beach with us?" He asked.
"Yup! We are riding our boards there right? Or are we driving?" I asked curiously.
"We'll be skating there." He said.
When everyone was done talking we grabbed our boards and rode for about 15 minutes and then we were there.
I got my towel out and set it down and got the volleyball out and threw it at Kailee.
We played for about an hour then relaxed.
All of the girls plus Kian were laying out when the guys came over and picked us up and ran to the water.
I was carried by JC. Riley was with Ricky. Kailee was with Sam. And Tori was with Connor. I just looked at JC and he smiled. He had a heart melting smile.
I felt a shock go through me and saw that I was thrown in the water.
I pretended not to know how to swim.
"Help! Help! I don't know how to swim!" I said. JC ran over to me and picked me up but when we wasn't paying attention I wiggled out of his arms and pushed him back into the water.
"Delilah! I though you didn't know how to swim?!" JC said.
"Haha!! I know how to swim! I'm a pro!" I said splashing him.
We just stayed in the water and splashed each other all day until it was 7.
We got dried of and rode back.
Wen we got to the house my parents were home so this was an opportunity for them to meet Riley.
"Riley come here!" I said.
She ran over "ya what you need?" She asked.
"I would like you to meet my parents." I said pulling her with me.
"Ok!" She said and followed me.
"MOM! DAD! IM HOME!" I screamed and Riley laughed.
"Oh hi honey! Who is this pretty girl?" My mom asked.
"This is Riley my new friend that lives down the street." I said smiling.
"Hi my name is Shelly! And you must be Riley." My mom said shaking her hand.
"Hello! Nice to meet you! Delilah is a very lovely girl! Oh and I was wondering if she could stay over tonight and hang out?" Riley said. I doubt that will happen my mom never let's me have sleepovers.
"Oh that would be lovely! Delilah would love to go!" My mom said.
I was shocked! She never says yes.
"Ok thank you!" Riley said and we went upstairs.
"My mom never says yes! She must really like you!" I said grabbing come pjs and cloths for tomorrow.
"Take your makeup bag we will be doing blind makeovers!" Riley said and I grabbed the bag.
We walked downstairs and said goodbye to my mom and we went to Riley's house.
We came in and I saw...