Chapter Twenty-Five

(Kailee's POV)

I couldn't sleep at all last night. Just thinking about my sisters missing made tears come to my eyes.

I slowly got up and brushed my teeth and threw my hair in a bun. I opened up my door and walking slowly in JC's room.

I peeked through the door and saw that he was still sleeping. I walking inside and crawled in bed with him. I watched him sleep until I saw his eyes open slightly.

"Hey Kay, what are you doing in here?" He said groggily.

"I needed someone to cuddle with so I can let my emotions all out." I said with tears coming to my eyes.

"Awe, come closer." He said grabbing my body and pulling me closer to him. "We will find them no matter how long it takes." He said assuringly.

"Ok." I whispered and the fell asleep in his arms.

(Citlali's POV) *new neighbor*

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. I squinted at my clock to see that I read, 8:30.

I walked into the hall and into the bathroom. I did my business and then combed my hair and brushed my teeth.

I needed to get out of the house. I have been unpacking all weekend. I walked back into my room and grabbed my favorite romper and threw it on.

I tiptoed past my younger brothers room and my parents room, down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I grabbed a bowl, some milk and some Frosted Flakes. Yum my favorite.

I finished my bowl and ran to the front door to meet the neighbors.

~~~

I have pretty much met all of the neighbors except the people that lived to the right of us.

I walked over to the front door and rang the doorbell.

*ding dong*

I heard people talking and then I heard a lock click and then a tall teenage boy opened the door.

"Um, hi I'm Citlali the new neighbor next door." I said smiling and pointing to my house.

"Um, hi I'm Kian" he said putting his hand out for me to shake it. "Oh um please come in." He said walking out of the way for me to enter.

I walked inside and was amazed to see the tall ceiling and the beautiful chandelier hanging.

"Oh you have a lovely house." I said looking up at him.

"Thanks. Would you like to meet everyone?" He said looking upstairs.

"Wait you're not the only one living here?" I said.

"No. There's tons of people in this house!" He said laughing. "HEY! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW! WE HAVE A NEW NEIGHBOR I WANT YOU GUYS TO MEET!" He yelled upstairs.

I saw three people walk down the stairs. 2 boys and 1 girl. They all looked sad and gloomy.

"Hi you must be the new neighbor." One of the boys said.

"Yup that's me." I said smiling.

"Oh sorry, so that is JC." Kian said pointing to the boy that had a girl hanging on him. Must be his girlfriend.

"That's Ricky." He said pointing to the tall one.

"And that's Kailee." He said pointing to the girl hanging on JC.

"Would you like me to get you something?" Ricky said walking into the kitchen.

"Um no thank you I just ate."

"Ok please sit down." Kian said patting the seat right next to him. Everyone sat down and there was an awkward silence. "Um I don't mean to be mean but why do you guys all look depressed?" I asked curiously.

"Oh that a long story." Kailee finally spoke up.

"I have time." I said giggling.

"Ok well. We don't know exactly what happened but, I left my girlfriend in my room while I showered and when I got out of the shower she was gone and I couldn't find her anywhere." Ricky said sadly.

"And she brought her younger sister outside to help her if she needed help. And all I heard was Ricky yelling. So Ricky why don't you just tell the story?" JC said looking down.

"Well, I walked outside and saw a shadow picking up a body shaped figure and then another one so I ran outside and yelled at the person to stop but they got away and all I got was the license plate number." Ricky said while cracking his knuckles.

"Oh so what was the girls names?" I asked sadly.

"My girlfriend was named Riley and the sister was named Victoria." Ricky said again.

"Oh I'm so sorry about what happened." I said feeling sad now.

"Don't be it's our problem at we're gunna find them." Kian said strongly.

"If you guys need help I can help you guys look for them." I said trying to help.

"Are you sure? This might take a while." JC said

"I'm willing to help!" I said confidentially.

(Riley's POV)

Derek is bipolar. He says one thing and then goes and does something completely different!

He said that he would let us walk around the house and do whatever we want to but he hasn't let us the past weekend.

Tori and I were left with a deck of cards in the dark, dusty basement. It was about 11 and Derek still hasn't fed us.

We heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and them the lock click.

Derek stumbled in almost falling over. I looked at him wide-eyed and scared. "Derek," I said cautiously. "What are you doing? Are you ok?" I asked walking towards him.

"Yeaa, I'm ffineee." He said his words slurring.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He reeked of alcohol. I got a good look of him. His eyes were red, his cloths were torn and had stains on them.

"Yesss! Now leave me alone!" He yelled at me. And then out of nowhere he slapped me. Hard.

I stumbled back and looked at his in disbelief. My mouth slightly open and my eyes wide.

He looked at me and then looked like he automatically regretted it. "Oh Riley, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I know you were just trying to be helpful."

I ignored him and just sat back down next to Tori. "Hey are you ok?" Tori asked when I didn't talk for a little.

"Ya just still in shock that he would slap me, and he said that he likes me." I said in disgust.

"Just forget about it Riley, we need to get some sleep." Tori said laying down on the mattress next to me.

"Hopefully the boys will find us." I said praying.

A/N

Heyo! How do you guys like the new updates? Hopefully you guys do! I have been working really hard considering that I am a terrible writer. I just don't want my book to be a sappy, unreal story, like things that don't happen too often. I know I have said this before but if you guys want to see what we look like then check out our instagrams☟

Riley: isabella_allen

Victoria: kelsey__2002

Kailee: _sydney2002

Delilah: av.s

Citlali: xx.cici.xx

Go follow or check out our accts to see what we all look like! Thanks for all of your support! ~bella