Chapter Six

(JC's POV)

When I saw my sisters snuggling with my friends. I got so mad.

I just couldn't take it. When they went to go make us some ice cream, I called my girlfriend.

When the girls came back we put on Paranormal Activity 2.

About 15 minutes i the doorbell rang and I got up and got it.

(Kailee POV)

We heard the doorbell ring and JC got up.

He came back with a cake face girl.

We all exchanged looks except JC and that girl.

"Hi! My name is Bella. You must be JC's sisters!" She said in a really annoying high pitch voice.

"Hi...my name is Victoria." She said as she put her finger in her ear and shook it.

"Hi my name is Kailee." I said and put my hand out for her to shake but she just looked at it with a questionable stare.

"Hi my name is Riley." Riley said with a annoyed expression and walked away.

"Wow. She's nice..." Bella whispered and rolled her eyes.

"Hey! I heard that! You better say sorry!" I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

"How about.. No!" She said an picked at her fake nails.

"B****h..." Victoria said and walked away.

"Hey! Victoria get back here and say sorry NOW!" Screamed JC.

"What the heck do you want?!" Said Victoria with a hint a anger in her voice.

"Apologise! NOW!" Said JC his face red as a tomatoe.

"My apologies ma'm" said Victoria as she did a curtsy. And ran upstairs.

I looked at all of the boys expressions and they looked shocked.

I ran upstairs after Victoria.

(Riley's POV)

After I ran upstairs obviously annoyed with her attitude.

Victoria ran up 2 minutes after.

Then she got called back downstairs.

She ran back up with Kailee hot on her heels with anger fuming in her expression.

I just ignored everything and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and checked the clock.

Are you serious? 1 am?

Ugh! Im hungry so I went downstairs and what do I see?

Yup! That's right. My older brother laying on his girlfriend making-out with her!

I let out a gasp. They snapped their head in my direction.

I ran out the front door and all I heard was JC's screams saying "Riley! Wait please come back! Riley!"

I kept running until my legs gave out.

I didn't have my phone, so I couldn't call anyone.

I didn't have any money so I couldn't buy anything.

I didn't have any shoes so I was barefoot until someone found me.

I looked at my surroundings.

I was at a park. It had tons of trees and grass so I could sleep there.

I walked until I was out of sight and cried myself asleep under a tree.

(Ricky's POV)

I woke up from the sound of JC screaming something.

I walked downstairs and saw the front door open and Bella sitting on the couch smirking.

"Hey... What happened?" I asked with a yawn.

"Oh.. Nothing. Just Riley ran away." She said with a smile.

"Um... I don't think that that's technically 'good news'." I said as walked out the door.

"Hey JC! What happened?" I asked as I bent down to the ground where he was sitting.

"Riley walked in on Bella and I kissing and she ran out the front door in her sweats and tank top."

"I know how the girls hate Bella but I thought that they would become friends." Said JC as he got up ran inside.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I said as I chased him back inside.

"I'm going to ride my bike while you drive." He said as he shoved the keys into my hand.

I ran out to the car and jumped in.

I saw JC come out of the garage on his bike.

I saw his ugly girlfriend in the doorway screaming something to him. He just waved and rode away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 hours and we still haven't found Riley.

We've been calling her phone over and over again just for it to go straight to voice mail every time.

We finally just stopped looking and went to the nearest park.

We just walked in silence until we saw a body.

We walked towards it and noticed the small figure.

It was Riley!

"Oh my gosh!" JC said as he ran towards her.

"Ok you go get the car and I'll pick her up." I said picked her up. She was cold.

I walked to the car and laid her down on my lap.

I put the heater on and fell asleep with her in my arms.

(Kailee's POV)

I wake up to the sound of the front door opening. I look at the clock it's 2:04am.

I walk down stairs to go see who came in. I see butt ugly Bella sitting on our couch.

Probably putting an ugliness disease on it.

I see Ricky carry in a sleeping Riley.

"Oh my gosh is she okay?" I ask Ricky.

He tells me the story and I storm out to JC. He is out in the garage putting his bike away.

I scream at him," Why did you bring that white piece of trash in our house?!? You and her made Riley run away! Is something wrong are you mad at use or something because this isn't right. Tell that piece of trash to get out of the house. NOW!!" JC just stares at me and doesn't move.

I let out an sigh,"JC I'm sorry. It just she bugs me. It's like she wants to ruin our family or something." He just hugs me and walks inside.

I walk inside too to find Sam.

He always makes me happy.