Chapter Four

(Kailee's POV)

I got up and went to go take a shower because today we will be hanging out with our lovely older brother.
After I was done with the shower I put on some lotion as went to go see what I could wear.
I found some cute hight waist shorts with a crop top that reads 'Whatever Forever'. And put on my sandals.
I put my hair in a braid and put on some mascara and eyeliner.
I didn't wear that much makeup usually.
I was the last one ready.
"You ready to go?" Said Riley.
"Yup! Let's go!" I said very excitedly
Riley was wearing some purple high-waisted shorts and a white crop top with a purple bandeau underneath. With white Vans. And her hair in a perfect messy bun. I always wonder how she's does them so perfectly...
Victoria was wearing a strapless flower dress that went great with her white flats. She had her hair down with Braids on the sides.
We were already. We walked out and found JC asleep on the couch.
"On the count of three scream 'wake up!' Ok? Ok!" I said.
'One'
'Two'
'Three'
"WAKE UP!!!!" We all screamed startling JC and getting random stares from the other boys.
"I'm up! I'm up!" JC said still a little startled.
"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Victoria said excitedly.
We arrived at the mall and the first thing we did was go eat.
The first place we saw we ran into. It was McDonalds. Riley hates McDonalds.
"Ew! Why this place?" She says with her nose crinkled.
"Because this was the first place we say and your gunna eat it an you're gunna like it!" I said and I ran to the counter.
"Hi. How may I help you?" The cake faced girl said with a bored expression.
"Um..I would like a kids meal chicken nuggets 6 price please!" I said in my happy little kid voice.
"Will that be all?" She asks again very bored.
"Um..hold on. JC!! RILEY! VICTORIA! Do you guys want anything?" I sorta screamed.
"Ew! No!" Said Riley
"Yes." JC and Victoria said at the same time.
"Ok! Then come here and order." I said as they came over.
Once the cake faced girl saw JC her eye's lit up.
"Oh Hello! How may I help you?" She said very excitedly.
"Oh Um yes..I would like a BigMac combo please." Victoria cut in.
"Ok.. What would you like?" She asked as she looked at JC with interest.
"I don't want anything." He turned to face Victoria and I. "I'm going to go to Chick-fil-A withRiley if you don't mind." He said as he walked away and followed Riley.
"Ugh.. That will be $10 please." She said with the same bored voice and expression.
"Thanks.." I said as I gave her a glare.
We grabbed our food and meet Riley and JC at a table near the food court. We ate until JC asked "what do you guys wanna do?"
"We'll I wanna buy us some new cloths!" I said.
"I wanna buy some make-up!" Said Victoria.
"We'll... I wanna go dye my tips of my hair." Said Riley
We walked over to Sephora for Victoria and found some really cute make-up supplies.
Next we walked over to Forever 21 and Wet Seal and bought some cloths for me.
Now we are at some hair salon waiting while Riley dip dyes her tips pink. She comes out and it looks amazing! It goes so perfect with her blonde hair.
By the time we are done it is already 5pm and Riley is being carried by JC on his back.
"It seems like you guys had fun today. I really miss you guys!" JC says as we wait for Victoria to come with the car.
"Mmhm" Riley mumbles and falls asleep.
"I wish then we can be together forever." I said sadly.
"Kailee don't stress out like you'll never see me again. We still have all summer long!" JC says and rubs my back.
"No we only have 80 days left with you!" I say a little frustrated.
"Why?"
"Because Riley applied to college and got excepted to Stanford. And Victoria has 3 more years of college left and she only had 3 months of summer not the full 4 months." I say.
"Oh.. We'll if you guys ever need anything the o2l boys are always willing to help you." He says as he rubs my back.
By the time we get back it is 5:15 and RICKY helps us go put Riley to bed. JC offered his bed for her but Rickey refused and let Riley sleep in his.
I think that when Riley wakes up she will be shocked to be in Ricky's room. She has always had a little crush on him ever since we first met him.

~~~~~~~~EarlyMorning~~~~~~~~

(Riley's POV)

I'm awakened by the sound of drawers opening and closing.
I open my eyes slightly and I'm shocked to see I'm in Ricky's room and there In front of his dresser Ricky him self. I guessed he was getting ready to get to the gym.
He turns around and smiles at me and says,"Morning sorry I woke you up." I tell him it's fine I get out of his bed and walk down stairs. I see the couch was made into a bed. That's where Ricky slept I guess. I went back into Ricky's room "Ricky you didn't have to sleep on the couch. I could have moved." I say.
"Nah. It's fine you were out like a cat. You need to be comfortable."
"Thanks." I say as I hug him. He's kinda shocked at what I just did. Then I let go and walk into the kitchen grab a plate and a cup. Fill the cup with Apple juice from the fridge and fumble around the pantry until I find the pop-tarts.
I go sit on the couch and look at the clock it's about 8 in the morning now.
Ricky comes down the stairs and tells me he'll be back in an hour or so.
I decide to turn the tv on and look for something good to watch.
Today is May 28th I only have a few more months until I go of to collage which is a big step for me.
I finally find something good to watch. I found Girl code on MTV. There is like 3 episodes in a row so I think it will keep me occupied until some on else wakes up.

It's now 11:00 and Girl Code just ended and Ricky still isn't back.
I decide to go wake the girls up myself. I walk upstairs just when Kian walks out of his room to go to the bathroom.
I remembered that we put blue dye in this shampoo and conditioner. I stop him and tell him not to use his shampoo and conditioner.
He asks,"Why?" With a puzzled look on his face.
I tell him what we did and he thanks me for telling him because he was filming his video today with Andrea today.
I know that when I tell Kailee she is going to be so happy. Kailee and Andrea are like social media best friends. They text all the time, re-tweet each other's tweets, Skype, and everything.
I walk into our room and shake Kailee. She mumbles,"What do you want." I tell her what Kian told me and she perks right up. She asks,"When is she getting here? How much time do I have?" I tell her Kian only told me she was coming over.
Kailee hops out of bed and runs out of the room down the stairs to the kitchen.
I then go to Victoria's bed and tell her that Andrea was coming and blah blah blah. She says,"Who cares."
When Kailee is back in our room shoving a muffin in her mouth and digging though our shopping bags from yesterday grabs so clothes, her IPhone, and runs out again.
I go back to looking at Victoria. she fell back to sleep.
I leave her at piece.
I decide today is gong to be a lazy day for me today. I grab so skinny jeans and a loose T-shirt.
I walk to my bathroom and change in to my outfit and redo my messy bun and go down stairs again.