Chapter Three

****NOTICE*** NOT PART OF FANFIC. Alright so sorry if anything is not correct for example i know that JC is 21 turning 22 this year(2014) I made him 19. No ones age should change any more except if I make them have a birthday in this fanfic. I don't know yet. Sorry for any mistakes of spelling or info. Some things may not make ANY sense at ALL. The o2l house in this story is little different it's bigger.

~Isabella & Sydney❤️

*back in story*

(Riley's POV)

I'm in the bathroom looking at the damage Kian and Connor's water balloons did to me.

I decide to take a shower when Victoria asks if she and Kailee can take showers. I yell trough the door,"I'm taking one too."

While I'm showering I can hear our suitcases being rolled down the hallway.

I'm not sure where we are sleeping I guess one of the living rooms or in the guest room. I'm about to turn off the water when I hear laughing out in the hallway. Luckily I had Victoria bring me my bathroom bag which has my make-up bag, robe, comb, tooth brush, ect.

I hop out of the shower dry off a little then put on my robe and peek out the door. I see all our clothes scattered across the hallway. T-shirts, underwear, dresses no joke every piece of clothing we packed. Kailee walks down our clothing "walk-of-fame" and screams,"Connor, Kian where are you! Why did you do this?!" When Connor's voice responds back," We unpacked for you girls." I walk out into the hallway looking for stuff I want to wear.

Kailee, Victoria, and I are all the same size. When we go shopping we shop for all of us.

I find the "All I care about is pizza" fresh top I got a couple months ago, a pair of white shorts, a bra, and underwear and hurry back into the bathroom. I change into the outfit I picked out, put my hair into two braids, put on my make-up, and go out of the bath room.

I'm surprised to walk out to a clean hallway. All our clothes are picked up and put away.

I go see where Kailee is and on the way I bump into someone and fall on my bum.

"Oh my god! In so sorry!" I look up an see Ricky standing over me with his hand out. I generously take it and say "Its no biggy. Have you seen Kaylee anywhere?"

"No the last time I saw her she was yelling at Connor and Kian. She seemed pretty mad." Said Ricky.

"Oh ok.. thanks I'll be outside if your looking for me." I said as I walked away.

"Oh my gosh! There you are Kailee!" I said as I ran over to her. "Wanna do pay back on the boys?" I ask in a devilish voice.

"That would be lovely!" She said in a British accent.

"I have the best idea ever!" I said as I rubbed my hands together.

"Creepy..." Kailee said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~Night Time~~~~~~~~

"Ok. Are you ready?" I ask Kailee and Victoria as we sneak around to Connor's and Kian's room.

"Ok We'll get Kian's room as you get Connor's room." Said Victoria.

"This will be the perfect prank!" I say a little to loudly and the girls shush me. "Sorry..." I whisper.

(Victoria's POV)

We went down to Kian's room and put blue dye in his shampoo and conditioner.

Then we put suran-wrap on his toilet so he'll get pee everywhere.

Then we put bubble-wrap on the floor so he'll jump every time he walks.

Then lastly we glued his phone his forehead..

"Ok! I think that our job here is done!" Kailee says as she high-fives me.

"Let's go check on Riley." I say as we walk out of the room an into Connor's doorway.

I see Riley glueing his phone to his forehead and she looks and sees us and gives us a thumbs up.

"Know we just wait until they wake up!" Riley says as she closes the door and walks out to the living room

"Goodnight!" Said Kailee.

"Goodnight!" Said Riley.

"Goodnight!" I say back.

~~~~~~~~Morning Time~~~~~~~~

(Kailee's POV)

We wake up to little girl screaming.

"I think that they noticed.." Riley says in her sleepy voice.

"Ya think?" Victoria snaps at Riley.

"Sorry.." Riley says sadly.

"Guys! Shut up there coming! Pretend to be asleep!" I say as pretend to be asleep.

"OK! WHO THINKS THAT THIS IS FUNNY?!" Connor screams and Kian nods.

"What are you guys taking about?" Victoria says in a sleepy voice.

"Don't play dumb! We know that it was you guys that did this!" Kian says as he pointed to their iPhones that were glued to their heads.

"Guys? What is all this yelling about?" Ricky says as he comes out in his sweatpants.

I looked over at Riley and saw her eyes widen. I always knew that she had a secret crush on Ricky.

"Connor and Kian just came out here screaming about that!" I said as I point to the 2 iPhones stuck to their head.

"Um..you guys have a little something on your forehead." Said JC as he walked out and sat down on the couch.

"JC! Tell these two clowns to leave us alone we're trying to sleep here!" Riley says very annoyed.

"Guys..just leave the girls alone." Said JC in his morning voice.

"This is going to be some Summer..." Riley mumbles.