Chapter Twenty

(Kailee POV)

I was sound asleep when I felt this weight on my body. I tried to push it off but it just laid there laughing. I opened my eyes and saw JC on top of me.
"JC get off of me now!" I said trying to push him again with more force.
"No. Your comfy to lay on!" He said laughing.
This time I started tickling him and then he finally fell off the bed. "Aye. What was that for?"
"That was for laying on me, and this is for waking me up." I said jumping on his back.
"Oh lord...you weigh a TON!" JC said.
I looked at him and slapped him.
"Ow! That hurt!" JC said walking out of the room with me on his back. He walked down the stairs and I saw Kian and Tori talking. They turned and looked at us curiously.
"He woke me up!" I yelled hitting him again.
I saw Tori jump on Kian's back and hit his head. "Ow! Are we gunna have a chicken fight or something?" Kian asked.
"Sure! Why not?" JC said pulling me up higher.
"Someone is gunna get hurt!" I heard Trevor yell from upstairs.
"READY! SET! FIGHTT!!!" I yelled and pointed at Kian and Tori.
We grabbed each others arms and Tori fell off Kian with a 'oof'. We won that round!
Then we started again and I fell on the ground with a yelp. We loss that round.
It was a tied game. Whoever won this round wins the fights. We both fell at the same time and all laughed.
"That was fun!" Kian yelled getting up.
I got up and walked upstairs with Tori. We walked into Ricky's room as saw Riley in bed with him watching tv.
"Hey Riley! We were wondering if you wanted to go do something with us?" I asked looking at them.
"Sure! I'll meet you downstairs." She said as we walked out the room and ran downstairs.
We sat on the couch waiting for Riley to come down. She came down 5minutes after we told her.
"Ya ready?" I asked standing up.
"Yup! What are we doing today?" She asked.
"I don't know. You wanna go do some stunts in the grass? We could make up a cheer routine!" Tori said grinning.
"Sure! That sounds fun." Riley said walking to he garage. We grabbed our boards and ran out the door. We rode down to the nearest park that had a field of grass. We took off our shoes and started stretching.
We were in gymnastics/cheer for 7years. We were the top of the class students. We first tried to do some simple stuff like a double summersault. We all were able to do that. Then we tried to do a back-hand spring. We all aced them easily. Then we tried something that we could never get right... A Round off back handspring and then a bump straight into a back flip. We all failed miserably! We all fell flat on our bums.
There was a cafe just a block away from the park so we rode down there. It was 1 when we got there so we ordered lunch.
I got chicken fingers with fries and a 7-Up. Tori got a hamburger with fruit and a Coke.
And Riley got a teriyaki chicken salad with rice and a Dr. Pepper. We finished up and rode back home. It was hot out and we were all sweaty so we jumped into the pool. It felt good. It was about 75degrees, perfect!
We were laying on rafts when we heard screaming and saw all the boys running out full speed into the pool. We all got splashed and flipped over into the pool.
We got back at the boys by chasing them out of the pool with our shoes in hand and trying to hit them.
It was a fun day...
***
A/N hey! So I am sooooo sorry that I have not been updating it's just that school is ending in 2 days and we had to finish up A LOT of school work! I hope that this short chapter helps. But I promise that I will be updating soon since summer is on its way! ~bella