Chapter Ten

(Riley's POV)

"You ready?" I asked Ricky.

"Yup."

"So how many days do you normally leave for?"

"About 3-5 days. It's not that long."I said and walked out to the car.

"Ok we'll are you ready?" Ricky asked.

"Yup!" I said as I got into the passengers seat.

"Ok where are we going?" He asked.

"To San Diego. It's a really cool place! My parents took us when we where little." I said and pulled put my phone. "Here are the directions. It's only about a 1hour drive from LA."

"Ok if your tired you can sleep. It's 5am I don't mind." Ricky said.

"Thank you." I said before I dosed off.

(Victoria's POV)

After the we got out of the pool, we came inside and watched Frozen!!!

It's one of my favorite movies! Whole we watched Frozen Kayliee and I got up and made ice cream.

And of course dirt bag doesn't like Cookie Dough ice cream. Soo no ice cream for her!

"Connor can you come help me please?" I yelled.

"Sureeeeeee!" He screamed back. "Wat Jew need?"

"I need help with with taking these out there." I said an picked up 2 bowls.

Connor picked up two more and followed me.

"We have ice cream!" I said as I handed them their bowls.

"I'll go get ours." Connor said and walked to the kitchen. He came back out with 2 bowls.

"Thanks.." I said and took the bowl.

"Oh my god!!! Shut up! I'm trying to watch the movie!" Bella said.

Me and Kayliee shared a smirk and started singing.

"LET IT GOO!!! LET IT GOO! CAN HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!!!! LET IT GO! LET IT GO! TURN YOUR BACK AND SLAM THE DOOORRR!!! AND HERE I STAYYYYY AND HERE I STAND!!! LET IT GO!! LET IT GOO!! The cold never bothered me anyway." Kaliee and I sang together.

Everyone was on the floor laughing.. We'll except for Bella.

"Were we good?" Kaliee asked and then everyone fell back on the floor laughing.

"No!! That was horrible! You guys need to learn how to sing correctly! Here let the master teach you.." She said then started singing.

"Let it goo. Let it go. Can't hold it back anymore. Let it go. Let it go. Turn my back and slam the door. And here I stay and here I stand. Let it go let it go. The cold never bothered my anyway." She said horribly I may add.

Everyone just looked at her and had their fingers in their ears. Even JC did.

"That was Great love." JC said sarcastically and hugged her.

She didn't even notice that he said it with sarcasm.

"Thanks." She said and started kissing him.

"Ew. Get a room!" Connor said. And I giggled.

"Ok let's go baby if they insist." She said and grabbed his neck.

"No. Im fine I rather finish the movie.

"Oooohh! Girl you just got burned!" Sam said with his hand on his hip and the head jerk and the snap of the fingers.

"Uh. I'm leaving by JC." She said and kissed him goodbye.

"DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT!" Kaliee screamed.

You can tell that were related...

"That's why I love you!" I said and have her a bone crushing hug.

"Love ya too sis." She shrugged saying because I was still hugging her.

"I'm tired! I'm going to my boyfriend. Peace!" I said and ran upstairs.

"Hey Riley.. You haven't been downstairs, where have you been?" I knocked on her door. "Riley? Hel-" I walked in and didn't find her anywhere.

I walked down to Ricky's room and saw her in there with them. They had their back turned to me.

"Oh hey Riley! There you are I was looking for you." I said and walked towards them.

"Oh hey Tori." She said in a monotone.

"Hey what's wrong? You always are happy and chappy!" I said.

"I'm fine just... Tired?" She said, it came out more as a question.

"Ok well I'm going to bed. Night!" I walked out and shut the door behind me. I put my ear up to the door and heard then talking about something that I couldn't make out.

I just left and put on my footsie pajamas. I got in bed and played on my phone for and hour. I turned it off and it was already 11.

I closed my eyes and as soon as I did darkness took over and I was out.