Chapter Two

(Kian's POV)

"How many water balloons do we have?" Connor and I are on the roof getting ready to prank the girls when they get here. When they get out of the car to go hug JC.

Connor and I will throw the water balloons on them. I just hope they won't get mad, but I'm a prankster so gotta do what I gotta do.

Connor quickly counts the balloons and says,"14 we get 7 each." I give him and evil laugh and Connor gives me one back. Mission get the summer started is a go.

We start laughing a little too loud and Ricky says,"Guys why are you on the roof?" Connor and I look at each other and answer,"Oh, just getting the summer started."

"My sisters won't be to happy having there makeup run and hair get wet, but this is on you guys not me," says JC. I'm just glad I hear a car horn go off and see a Mini turn the corner with screams coming out of it. "The prank is in action," I tell Connor. He gives me a wink and we pick up a couple of water balloons.

(Kailee's POV)

"Victoria turn faster I want to see JC!!" I scream.

"Kailee I'm going as fast as I can clam down!" Victoria screams back at me.

Riley has her headphones in as usual. I grab them from her and she lets out a wince and I thought I was they baby I'm the family.

"There is the house. It's so pretty." I squeal. We pull up and hope out of the car at the speed of light. "JC!!" We scream at the top of our lungs.

I start to happy cry and hug him so tight. Then cold water hits me and I scream,"WHAT!" Then laughter comes from the roof and so do more water balloons.

I'm soaked when I look up in the direction we were bombed by water balloons. There sits Kian and Connor on the roof with their little innocent faces.

I yell up there,"Kian I thought we would meet in person when I was dry not sopping wet." Ricky walks over and says, "I would hug you guys, but I don't need another shower."

We all hug him anyway. Kian and Connor climb off the roof and walk over. We hug them as well. Riley asks "can we go dry off and put our selfs back together?"

To be honest we are a big mess. Make up running, Hair getting frizzy, and clothes sticking to our skin. We look so ugly.