Chapter Nine

(Connor's POV)

Holy shit...

That's all I can say right now.

All we do is come outside and see Ricky and Riley having like a fricken make-out session....

I look at the girls and see them with their mouths open.

Then all I hear is the sliding door open and JC yelling at Riley to get out of the pool.

"Riley McKenzie Caylen!!! What the heck do you think you're doing with Ricky?!?" JC said with steam coming out of his ears.

She looks terrified an finally answers with a small voice that I can barley make out "oh um..well Ricky picked me up and threw me in the pool and then this kinda happened..."

"Well I don't care right now!!! Just get out of the pool and go up to the second living room!" JC said and threw a towel at Riley.

Riley slowly got out and walked over to the house.

(Riley's POV)

Ohmigod! I'm in soo much trouble.

JCs gunna kill me and Ricky.

It's all my fault! I was the one that kissed him! If it's someone that is going to get in trouble it will be me!

JC came back in with sweatpants on and a black shirt.

"How do you explain what I just saw?!" JC said and sat down across from me.

"He just threw me in and the we kissed..." I said with fright in my voice.

"Ok...and why did you kiss him or he kiss you?" He said taking a deep breath.

"To be completely honest it was me that kissed him! If it's someone to get into trouble it should be me. All me! I kissed him and..." By the time I was half way done I had tears coming down my face.

I ran upstairs and grabbed some sweats a black tee and my phone and I ran out the door faster than I had ever run.

This time I just ran down the block.

I kept my head down until I bumped into someone and I fell on my bum.

"Sorry.." I said as the person helped me up.

"No. No. It's ok. The real question is Are you ok?" I looked up and saw a girl about my height with black short hair.

"Ya, just I kinda got mad and took a walk." I said.

"Oh..we'll you looked like you were in a hurry. Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Delilah." She said.

"That's a pretty name. My name is Riley." I said and out my hand out for a shake.

She accepted it and gave me a piece of paper.

"That's my phone number just in case you need anything. Oh and that's my house right there." She said as she pointed to a dark brown house.

"Thank you! I really should be going now." I said as I waved and walked away.

I walked up to the front porch and decided to climb the big tree that was near the window of a bedroom.

I climbed the tree if it was a ladder. I was always good at climbing.

I opened the window and saw Ricky standing there with his shirt off.

"Oh..um I'm sorry I'll just use the front door." I said kinda embarrassed and started to climb out the window.

"No, no it's fine but if I were you I would go downstairs and be prepared for a long ass talk with JC. He had mixed emotions. Mad and worried at the same time." Ricky said and turned back to his counter.

"Ok thanks for the info. I better be going now." I said and reached for the handle right as Ricky spoke up "would you mind a goodbye kiss?" He said as I giggled.

"Nope! Not at all." I said and leaned it.

after that 'goodbye' kiss was done I walked downstairs and saw JC sitting on the couch with Bella on his lap.

I turned around quickly but not quick enough, he saw me.

"He Riley.. Can I please talk to you?" He said calmly.

"I don't know it depends.. Are you mad at me or at Ricky?" I said with a stubborn tone.

"I'm not mad at anybody right now." He said calmly.

"You sure? Oh I know why you're not mad anymore..." I said and he turned around and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I...uh...yaa..... You know what you could just go outside with everyone.." JC said and sat back down next to dirt ball.

I didn't go outside I just ran up to my room.

I was sneaking out, but I was not alone...

(Kayliee's POV)

Everything went by so fast.

Ricky and Riley kissing.

JC yelling.

Riley running inside.

Ricky looking kinda guilty.

And all we did was just sand there and look and them and let JC take Riley away.

"I'm going up to take a shower now." Ricky said and got out.

"Ok sorry man." Connor said and patted his wet back.

After Ricky went inside I felt like I was being lifted off the ground.

Then I looked down and saw water below me. The next thin I knew I was under water holding onto Sam.

I looked over and saw Victoria in Connor's arms.

I finally swam away and got out.

"Hey.. Please come back in." Sam said with a sad expression.

"I will in a minute. I just have to go check on Riley." I said and went inside.

I saw JC and Butt face on the couch.

"Hey doofus! Where's Riley?" I said with my hands on my hips.

"Last time I saw her, she ran out the front door with sweats on." JC said.

When Riley gets mad she will go M.I.A for hours. I don't know how that makes her feel better. I personally like to talk things out, but Riley always comes back to her self. "Tori can I talk to you real quick." I ask a Victoria. She hops out of the pool and walks with me over to the side of the house. Victoria blurts out,"I'm getting tired of this JC drama. We came here to see him to hang out with him, but now we are hanging out with his best friends and I still don't know why Bella is still here I thought after Riley running away and you talking to him she would be long gone." She whisper screams to me.

"I know it sucks, but I really think we should go talk to JC about this. It's not fair he can try to hang out with us too. We don't really have that much longer here in LA." I say back.

"We will talk with him on Tuesday with Riley. Tonight just forget about him." Says Victoria and runs back to the pool and jumps in. I do the same I jump really high so I can splash Sam.