Chapter 2: The Favor Part 2

Isabel's POV

She's crazy! I mean who would actually invite me to a concert of a boyband who's gay! Well, course they're not gay..they're called boyband as what Zina always says..

Will I go? it's actually my first time so I'm having the decision of going and also 5SOS will be there..Oh god..I'm going to fangirl again..ha, Caught yah there Zina! You're not the only one who's going to fangirl and stuff! and plus! I'm gonna marry Luke so I really need to come with her... *wink*

Zina and I ended up watching horror movies and her screaming because my scary or should I say funny pranks worked on her. Seriously though, She's easy as target and she always have these faces which are really priceless...I guess this is what friends are for. Get it? huh? no?

"Yssa?" She woke up, leaving drools on the couch.

"Yeah?" She looked at me with pity. Ohhhh....that.

"Oh..well, After the performance of 5sos I'll be going home and I'll leave you, yeah?" I tilt head.

"But-"

"Oh, no heck no! no more favors!" I grabbed my phone to check on my Twitter and my hectic notifications.

Geez! I got 6 missed calls from my mum..Uh oh...What did I do this time?

"But Yssa..I have backstage passes where we can meet 1D and 5Sauce...Isn't that what you want to do,love?"

I blinked a few times, eyes widening..Did I heard her very well enough to hear I'll be meeting them...The Legendary 5 Seconds Of Summer...

"OH. MY. GOD. I'LL. GO. but except for the part with One Di-" "Okay! That's all I need! Now prepare yeah? It's next week on Tuesday. " Is this even real? pffft.

"Oh and Yssa?" She faced me. "mmmm?" I hummed. "Wear something....hmmm...nice?...Yano, Some clothes without black color..oh and I love your Blue green higlights tho" She smiles at me telling me that the last part wasn't part of the statement...huh?

"Cool." "Oh and Yssa?" WHAT NOW!?

"What the hell yah want?" I groaned.

"Geez! chill girl! I was only going to tell you that I spamed Liam, Louis, and Niall so they...kind of..erm...followed you so now you have 3/5" Ohhhh...I thought it's another goddamn favor..

"Oh, okay? I don't care though. Even my icon pic or whatever yah call it is the pic of Frankie's paws so they wouldn't give a shit."

Why would they? I mean, It's not like I'm a big deal or something....

Zina's POV

She doesn't even think! Of course She means something to them! I was just the way for them to meet said by their management...Oh wait, yah didn't know right? Well, I'm actually working for them. They kind of assigned me to make a way for Harry or the other lads to fall in love with Isabel or vice versa. I know She's my friend..no scratch that....a very special friend. I've known her since we were kiddos! Even my dad's hooking up with her-

"Zina, Could you please spam Luke for him to follow me? Pretty please????" She gives me that pleasing eyes of hers.. So much for being a child.

"Uh-huh. yeah." I really need to stop talking to my conscience. .I almost said the whole fake part. But the thing I said yah before..that's true...But Yssa doesn't know so she's totally innocent. So much for betraying a friend...I really don't want to do this now but I made it almost half of the way. Why back out? It's for her own good.

Isabel's POV

Something is not right....I can sense it!

Whoah, nice one Isabel! 6th sense huh? Or Future teller? haha..Get it? no? ow.

Checking up my twitter someone tweeted me something.

Shit, I think Harry Styles just tweeted me..

---------------------------------

Status: Edited.

[A/N]

Guys, I know I suck but please comment for any suggestions and vote?