Chapter 42: Jealousy

Isabel's POV

"Put me down!" I shout for a thousandth time. I was scared of whoever it is, but unfortunately, after this guy brought me to a bar and now walking back to the shore, I still haven't recognized who it is. Just please don't be Harry, He's the last person I want to have fun with right now.

"Are you deaf? Put me down, asshole!" I snapped and continuously smacking his back to weaken him, but he didn't even cringe on my poor actions. I propped my elbows and hands on my chin. I really need to know whoever thi-

He's wearing a blue trunks just like the color of mines. I bit my lip as I think of a lad who's familiarly wearing the same ones...

Oh...

Isn't it Luke who wears the blue trunks this afternoon? He's the only one I remembered but if it is him...

Oh gosh, I really need to stop my imagination with my idol, okay.

"Luke?" I chew on my bottom lip as I await for his answer. After a few moments of awkward silence, I hear him chuckle.

What is so damn funny?

"After you scratch my back and kept on shouting, you still didn't recognize me? Ouch." I hear him say. I scrunched my nose as I think of any person with his familiar voice.

"I know you; You're Luke."  Despite of me struggling to control my fangirl attitude, I still hope it's Luke though.

"No, It's Mikey. Why? You miss Luke huh? " I felt my cheeks burn and I cover my face in annoyance of myself. How could I be so stupid and not realize that this was Michael? Oh god, this is so embarrassing.

"No, I just-" I was cut off as I realize that Michael's tracks are heading towards the water.

"Michael, Don't you da-" My words were cut off as my body hit the surface of the water.

I struggle to find an object or someone to hold a grip on as I try to swim up. Despite of my annoyance, I just mentally cursed myself before holding a grip on Michael's arms and he pulled me up.

I catch my breath as I pant beside him. I wasn't a fan of open water, so yeah.

"Fucking hell!" I cursed in between my lack of breathing. Thankfully, I didn't swallow any water substance.

"Why'd you do that? I was nearly drowned-"

I gasped as someone splashed the water on my face.

"I am not the one who did that." Michael points on my behind and I turn around with an annoying face of Luke. Oh please, nothing's annoying with Luke.

"You're tagged!" Luke shouts as he smack Michael's arm and pulled my wrist on a different direction. Basically, he pulled me as I try to catch up on his pace.

I wasn't signed up for this.

"Come on, Yssa!" Luke kept on pulling me away as I hear splashing of water while Michael tries to tag us.

"Turtle." I teased.

"I'm gonna get yo-"

I splash water on Michael's face and he wipes them with his forearm.

"Aaah!" I felt water on my face too. Ugh, now I hate water.

"Splash y'all!" Michael kept on splashing and I was shocked once Luke's head appeared in between my legs. I gasp as he stood up and my view became higher.

Well, this is awkward.

I was sitting on Luke's shoulder as he run away from Michael who's chasing us.