Chapter 12: Harry Fucking Styles

Isabel's POV

Zina and Lou ended up talking about Lux. Who in the face of mother nature is Lux? I didn't try to join in the conversation because I'm not that friendly. I don't socialize remember?

Someone barged into the room. Sending me in shock while sending Lou and Zina into laughter.

"Did I scare you? I'm sorry!" He approached me and rubs his hand on my back. I didn't noticed that I was curled up into a ball..Oh, so that's why Lou and Zina are laughing their asses off.

I tried to get up and fix my hair.

"So, hey! I'm Liam Payne." He extends his hands and I shook it.

"Yssa,Isabel Anne Keller." He smiled.

"I'm sorry I scared yo-" He was in the middle of comforting me here!

Someone playfully ran into the room.

"Ohh! Who's your pretty girl here, Mate?" The guy asked. While I blush at the mention of being pretty. Cuz I'm not.

"You know, Isabel Keller. The one that Niall and Harry talked about." Liam stood up and whispered something to the guy with a messy hair do.

"Ooooh, So that's you?" He hummed.

I just nod in agreement.

"I'm Louis by the way. Louis Tomlinson. The Sass Mastah of Doncastah." Louis posed like a vogue model.

"No, Louis. You're not the sass master anymore. Isabel is. No one could ever defeat her sassyness. " She smirked but Louis has his swayed his hips and tried to model.

"We'll see about that." Louis winked at me.

"So, Isabel. I've heard that You and Harry had a terrifying incident of meeting each other." I laughed at Liam's choice of words.

"Yeah. He's being so rude and inappropriate for checking me out. I'm like: Oh no dipshit. Hell no!" I tried to act the whole thing.

"And for that, you kicked him right in his balls." Liam gestured.

"Yeah, kind of." I'm so embarrassed okay! He still deserved it though.

They all chuckled.

"Harry's just being Harry. He does that to all of the girls. Well, except for the part that you kicked him." Liam chuckled again.

"Well done, sistah!" Louis pats my head.

"Gemma was terrified and Harry wasn't able to move for at least 9 hours because of you." Louis snapped at me.

"I'm not apologising for that!He deserves that shit and I won-"

"Okay! Okay! No need to shout! You're just explaining but your shouting like someone raped you or something." Liam raised his hands in surrender.

I shyly smiled.

"You're so cute when you smile like that." Niall approached me on the sofa.

"Whuuuu-" I tried to complain but Louis covered my mouth with his hand.

"Wet we wo!" I tried to scream but the words are like being spoke by a retarded whale. I said. Let Me Go.

"She said that you have a nice hair." Louis said.

"Is that the best compliment you can think of Tommo?" Liam rolled his eyes.

"Wet we wo!I wan win woh a wie womliwent!"

Geez, I really do sound like a retarded whale. I said : Let me go! I can think of a nice compliment.

He shook his head in disapproval.