Chapter 38: Packing or Fucking?

Isabel's POV

The time I woke up, I took a quick hot shower and throw myself with some black shorts matching with red striped top. My new fashion is really quite out of my limits since my old clothes are at my house. I mentally noted not to bring too many black and grey clothes as I pack my things at my house with Zina later.

Gemma was standing by the counter as I enter the kitchen to cook for breakfast.

"Good morning, Yssa." Gemma beamed and laid down her phone and started to follow me towards the fridge.

"Good morning, Gem." I greeted and brought out a pack of ham, cheese and eggs for cooking. Gemma knew what I was going to cook so she helped me to mix the eggs and I start to bring out the fruits.

"Have you had fun last night? " Gemma asked and I gave her a confused look. She rolls her eyes and look at me from head to toe.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you two had...you know." Gemma embarrassingly covered her face and I shook my head.

"We didn't. Oh,Gosh. Gemma,Why? I don't think I'll be losing my v-card to him on these days like hell no. I'm close to be a goddamn medusa for shitpoop's sake and I'll probably scare every curly locks he have." I giggled and went back to my work of chopping the ham. Whilst, Gemma kept on laughing her ass off by my choice of words.

Gemma and I move around the kitchen. I cook while she chop the ingredients I need. Once I'm done cooking thirteen omelettes. Gemma voluntary chopped the fruits as her eyes widened at the view of many omelettes. I mentally slapped myself for having the extra omelette. I knew I hate Niall for now but my mind and body seems to oblige every task I have and now, I didn't notice that I made an extra for him.

"One. Two. Three..." She whispered to herself and pulled her eyebrows together.

"Thirteen!?" Gemma cringed and I chuckle as I haven't tell her about my daily duty.

"One each for our gang, and two for...erm...the Irish lad."  I looked down but Gemma pats my shoulder.

"You still haven't move on from him huh?" Gemma comforts me as I try to avoid this very particular touchy subject.

"It's hard." I sum up every reason I have in one word explanation. I can't seem to forgive him and talk to him for now. I knew to myself that everything will change.

"Back to the omelettes, there's still extra four." She gestured the four separated omelettes in each container. I honestly thanked her in my mind for changing the subject.

"5 sauce." I happily smiled and pull out my phone from my pocket.

"Nice lads, aren't they?" I look up from my phone business and agree to her statement.

"You have no idea." I tell her and she giggles before preparing the fruits for the 5SOS lads.

Me: Zina, Breakfast is ready. Go tell the boys. I'll meet you in the lobby after you fill your damn tummy. I'll be with 5sos for a while,-not particularly because of Niall-. x

I sent my message to Zina and Finally, the containers were placed in the bags.

"Going somewhere? " Gemma asked as soon as I impatiently wait for Zina's reply.

"Yeah. I need to pack things for L.A with you guys." I bit my bottom lip, impatiently. God, what is Zina taking too long to reply?

"You're coming? Same as Zina? " Gemma wasn't too shock for a moment. She saw my message on my phone.

"Yes, Is it okay? " I still stupidly asked even though I couldn't back out for this vacation but work as I call it.

"You insane? It'll be awesome! I- Wait, not to hurry you or something but what will I tell to my little bastard brother if he wakes up?" She fiddles with her nails and I press my lips into a thin line.