Chapter 35: Fans and Gossips

Isabel's POV

The 5sos lads dropped me off two blocks away from our hotel. Calum knew that the two boys have no idea what was happening and he also knew what he had to do. I also texted everyone of them, telling that Frankie's fine with my mum. Zina told me that we'll be going home tomorrow to fix our things for L.A. Steve said that all things will be cleared for us and he told us that the One Direction lads knew about L.A since they have their interview there.

Walking into a yogurt shop before heading back to the hotel. I love yogurts.

I proudly made my way to make my own flavor with Strawberry, Kiwi, and Mango. I was about to scoop a mango but some guy got the scoop first so then I gasped at his rudeness.

"Ladies first?" I remind the guy which was tall and familiarly white.

"Yssa?" The familiar voice came into my mind so then I shot my head up.

"Michael? " Why was he here? I got unlucky finding him then now I found him in a yogurt shop? Wow, the world is crazy.

"You're here!?" We both question ourselves in unison.

"Gotta go." I muttered as I scoop the mangoes into my yogurt and tries to walk away.

"Wait! " Michael caught up with me and I stopped my tracks. I still don't know how to explain things to him since he seriously thought the wrong idea.

"Look, Yssa. I'm sorry. Cal explained the whole thing to me. I'm so sorry I didn't even listen to you." Michael apologises while I, awkwardly rub my arm.

"Yeah. It's okay. I understand. People thought the wrong idea too... so yeah." I shivered from the cold in London. It was summer but the wind is still damn cold.

"I'm sorry..." Michael whines.

"Stop. The thing is already done. Move on, dude." I tell him. As I remember when I was at high school, trying to say things in a cool way.

"So I guess, you like Yogurts huh?" He looked down at my hand. Isn't it obvious?

"Love. " I corrected him. Like and Love are so different.

"So okay..." Michael made it even awkward as ever. God, Why is this so awkward anyway? We're best friends.

"Wanna walk with me back to the hotel?" He asked. Woohoo! Guess who finally decided to tag along with my boring life!...Note the sarcasm.

"I'd love to." I gave him a reassuring smile before we walk down the streets.

We talked about how we like our yogurts to be made and what's our favorite flavors. It's basically not awkward conversation except for the thing that people looks at us and it freaks me out like they're thinking we're aliens.

"Oh my gosh!! It's Isabel Keller! Oh my gosh! I'm a fan! Eeeh! I totally ship you with Harry! oh my gosh!" A girls squealed behind me, interrupting Michael and I's conversation about yogurts.

"Hey." I manage to say while a bunch of girls ran towards me and snapped photos. Some of them were squealing, shouting and fangirling while some of them were telling me who they ship me with.

"Uhhh..Girls, Harry and I are not together even Niall's not my boyfriend. " I cleared out since some girls were totally fighting and debating for a Team Harry and Team Niall.

"but you dated Niall and Harry..." A girl frowned and I just curled my eyebrows.

"It was a friendly date with Niall and Harry's ... well,....erm... Just to clear out, I don't have any boyfriend." I say and glanced at Michael who's taking pictures with another bunch of girls.