Chapter 40: Lies and Temptation

Isabel's POV

My eyes are glued to the television in front of me. I can't wrap my head around the fact that the news came up with Harry's name on it.

One Direction's Harry Styles spotted walking down on the streets with one of the popular models, Kendall Jenner.

I felt suddenly temper rising up and I knew to myself I'm mad and pissed. I wasn't jealous. I was just... pissed.

I turn the volume higher and I jaw dropped from what I saw; An image of Harry walking down the streets, holding hands with the so called Kendall Jenner.

The couple was spotted an hour ago walking from an Italian restaurant in London. Could this be true? Hendall is back? Where is the beautiful young Isabel Keller now? Is Harry cheating?  Find it here on E!

I try to hold my tears back. The gang stumbled and barged in to the living room. They scanned the news plastered on the television as their eyes flicker on me. I bit my lip to stop my anger conquering my body.

"Yssa, I swear, I didn't know a thing!" Liam raised his hands in surrender as I balled my fists. The gang noticed it and whispered something to each other.

"Just cut the crap." My eyes gave them a warning glare. Zina recognized it, so she knew what to do. She whispered something to Liam and they looked at me in embarrassment.

"Harry didn't come home since yesterday. He just called and told us that there's something he needs to do before our flight later this afternoon. " Liam gave me a worried look as I chew on my bottom lip in anger. I seriously want to kill Harry right now, How could he not tell me about this last night? I really expected him to be honest with this relationship of ours.

"Later this afternoon huh? Well, we should leave him then." I scoffed. I knew my anger isn't the best thing to worry about right now but he passed my limits. And that will give him a hard time to catch up with me.

"He said, he'll be meeting us at the airport. And we need him for our upcoming interviews in Miami." Louis scrolled down on his phone which I assumed was a recent text from him.

"Could we give him a silent treatment?" Said Zina out of nowhere. I gave her a small smirk, I honestly agreed to her. I want Harry to feel being left out from our gang but that would be so bad ass and childish.

"I don't think that's a brilliant idea. Harry doesn't like having no attention. In fact, he's used to have all the attention..." said Niall. I gave him a 'why are you talking' look. In response, he raised his hands in surrender

"..Until you two girls came. Harry's whipped by Yssa and Zayn is whipped by Zina." Gemma said followed by her "Whoops!" and covered her own mouth. I adore her being so bubbly today.

"Yssa and I are in with this not-so-brilliant idea of mine. Whoever wants to join; feel free." Zina flips her hair and I gave her a wink. Everyone else nodded and smiled. I assumed that they agreed, well, this would be awesome.

"Well, Miami's waiting! Let's go go go!" Gemma beamed and claps her hands. We chuckled and started to go in different directions to find our suitcases. The flight is hours away and we need to get ready. I didn't even bother to change my black style. As the matter of fact, everyone liked it so why bother?

I was surprised my suitcase was here, Zina noticed my expression then she told me that Zayn and her picked my suitcase up back at Nandos. I was pissed at how Harry was acting. He told me he'll be taking care of my things and now he handed his responsibility to Zayn and Zina's? Oh God, he's in total dipshit.

Our suitcases were now piled up in a car and the driver is now waiting for us. The gang and I took a second goodbye to our suites before approaching our limo. The Fans didn't notice us passing by the lobby since they were caught up by someone popular outside of the hotel.