Chapter 5: Twitter

Isabel's POV

We literaly jumped with joy for about an hour and ended up falling on the floor because Zina got out of balance. Damn, She's weak! Ha! I bet she's still pissed off for the fact that I pushed her off the couch with a loud thud on the floor. I apologised earlier but she dropped it and she even ended up ignoring the pain in her head because when I pushed her. She hit her head on the corner of the small table which made her scream for a second before jumping with me. I asked her why is she jumping too, but she just shrugged and said she was just happy for me.

But honestly, It's pretty obvious that she's not that happy for me...but .....why?

Tonight, we decided to not do anything and just hang out on Twitter. She told me she'll teach me how to properly use Twitter. What did she think of? I'm a caveman who uses Twitter? I'm not a caveman! Even if I am, I bet cavemen already invented internet or something which they have GPS to track preys.

I'm too happy for this idea. Cavemen tracking preys? Really? Is that the best I got?

My phone buzzed for the thousandth time already. Zina decided she would check it out before I throw that piece of shit.

"Uhm...Yssa, I think Ashton, Michael, and Calum followed you back except for Luke. They even favorited your selfies."

My eyes widened. Still in shock. Dis she say Ash, Mike and Cal followed me?

Tears..oh scratch that...happy tears filled my eyes.

"Gosh, Yssa! Are you crying? Why?Did I say anything wrong?" She waved her hand in front of my face..Earth to Yssa!

"Everything's perfect." I managed to say looking over the clock. I'm tired yet I don't want to sleep because I really want to tweet things to them.

"Well, Okay. I'll be in my room if you need me." She went out of our living room. Leaving me all alone.

It's my time to shine.

I opened my Twitter app...

@Yssa5sauce: "Hey @Ashton5SOS @Calum5SOS @Michael5SOS :)" I tweeted. Fingers crossed, wishing they would notice it.

Minutes later...

@Michael5SOS: "@Yssa5sauce Hellooooo!"

@Calum5SOS: "@Yssa5sauce Hiiii (:!"

@Ashton5SOS: "@Yssa5sauce Hey there! :)"

I'm fainting ..Gasping for air.

Shit, They tweeted me back.

Am I really that special? Oh my damn gosh!!!

I have to tell Zina tomorrow! Oh my shitpoop.

Ashton's POV

The time she tweeted me, well.....us..

I got too excited and called Mike and Calum from the other room even though Luke and I are here busy playing video games. She tweeted us again...

The two barged in the room...

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Calum and Mike said in unison.

"She tweeted us." I started to clap like a crazy fangirl..well..should I say fanboy?

Everyone gasped. I was too busy being so excited with that tweet even though it's one word message.

The room was full of shouting and gasping.

"What-?" "Are you serious?!" "I have to check Twitter!" "Yeah, Me too!!" "Uhm! Who's she? Why you all start to act all crazy like fans? Who the heck tweeted you? Queen of England?"

All eyes flickered to Luke.

I smacked his head. "No idiot! Why would the Queen of England tweet us? pfft!" I smacked his head...again.

"Then who tweeted you all without me?" He emphasised every word .

"She's just a fan, mate." Michael said.

"No. She's not just a fan." I said.

"Yeah man! She's a very special fan. She's also freakin' ho-" Calum almost finished his sentence but Michael covered Calum's mouth.

"Oh, okay? Lemme see though!" He demanded.

" Uhh..Yeah sure! But she's mi- She's cute!" Shit, I almost said it...damn.

We replied to her. We all knew that if we do this, Thousands of fans will go crazy following her!

@Michael5SOS: "@Yssa5sauce Hellooooo!"

@Calum5SOS: "@Yssa5sauce Hiiii (:!"

@Ashton5SOS: "@Yssa5sauce Hey there! :)"

"Uhm..Guys, Is that the best we got?" Michael said. He's right. I'm being an idiot here saying 'hey there' shit.

"I don't know what to say!" Calum said.

"Hey! She tweeted back! " We all went back to our phone business.

@Yssa5sauce: "@Michael5SOS haha :) Hey pony-corn :)"

@Yssa5sauce: "@Calum5SOS I don't know what to say :( "

@Yssa5sauce: "@Ashton5SOS What's up? :D"

I smiled like an idiot. Look at here . I'm the only one who received a topic to talk about...

"Aw, Pony-corns...I like her. " Michael said like a girl .

"Ow look! She's so cute telling me she doesn't know what to say with a sad face. So cuuuute." Calum fake fainted.

I stayed silent. This is my chance to talk to her..alone.

@Ashton5SOS: "@Yssa5sauce Everything's cool! Just chillin' around :) ..You?" God, I sounded like an idiot!

@Yssa5sauce: "@Ashton5SOS Same here! haha :D . I guess we have our first thing in common ;)"

@Ashton5SOS: "@Yssa5sauce Yeah I guess so :) .Wanna talk about it? haha :D " What the heck? I sounded so pathetic!

@Yssa5sauce: "@Ashton5SOS yeaaah suuree. If you have time :) "

I got her number through her account. We kind of talked for a few hours. I know it's weird but I only get a few chances to talk to a ho- I mean nice girl. So why not take the chance?

The whole night consisted of text messages which are so hilarious and we talked about jokes and the things we have in common. Seriously, I think I like this girl.

---------------------------------

[A/N]

Ashton plus Yssa..omfg ♥♥♥

Ishton? or Ashibel? I suck at ship names..

but there's more..this only the beginning. *wink*