Chapter 22: Truth or Dare

Isabel's POV

I'm currently washing the dishes. Frankie's here again. He's still watching every bit of my move whilst the other lads are going crazy in the living room. They thought Frankie's hiding somewhere. I guess Frankie likes to play games on them? Nice done Frankie.

My phone's ringing from the counter. I wipe my hands to my shirt and walked to the counter. I clicked the accept button.

"Ello?" I said while I fix my top since its a bit wet.

"I'm coming over! Party's on it's way!" Some girl squealed.

Then she hanged up.

That's weird. I try to brainstorm of who's voice is it since its a bit familiar.

Louis and Liam went in to the kitchen. Holding their phones, Am I the only one that the girl called? Or someone else also?

"She said the party's on it's way." Liam looked at me confusedly.

"Wifeey, I'm scared." Louis breathed. I sigh and walked to the sink to you finish the dishes.

"I think I know her but I am not really sure." I pointed out. It's true, The voice is familiar.

"Well, maybe it's Eleanor? or Polly?" Harry suddenly head towards us.

"Perrie. " Liam corrected.

"Whatever. " Harry snapped. He's been pissing me off until now. I really want to punch his face but nobody will take my side.

"Eleanor's in L.A, and Perrie's on tour." Louis said. I gave Frankie a pat before giving him a bowl of water.

"I think it's Gemma." Harry sighed. The other boys nodded. I'm confused as ever. Is it Gemma the sister of Harry Fucking Styles? Or another Gemma from the face of Mother Earth?

"Yeah, He's right. So c'mon and sit on the living room whilst waiting for her." Zayn shouted from the living room. I signaled Frankie to follow me in the living room while the guys followed me too. So what are they now? Dogs?

Niall and Zayn were sitting on the floor and I sat on the couch. The other lads sat on the ground too. I felt awkward but Frankie joined me on the couch. He seems to understand my situation here.

I try to ignore the 5sos lads' texts. Luke texts me also but I ignore them since I really don't want to talk to him. I'm a bit starstruck and nervous since He's been my love for a long time now, Sounds cliché but it's true. I love 5sos but Luke has a soft spot in my heart. If your a fangirl, You'll get it.

Someone bursted into ou- their suite. My eyes widened. It's Gemma and Zina. The Gemma I fought with and Zina...my best friend.

Well, this is shocker.

"Hi guys, C'mon and let's start the slumber party! " Gemma claps and Harry stood up.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Harry asked and Gemma crossed his arms.

"I know you miss me, just shut the hell up, Edward." Gemma snapped and we all burst into laughters. Zina used to tell me that Harry hates it when someone calls him by his second name.

Harry was frozen on his place. I looked at him from head to toe. He seems to be surprised that Gemma called him Edward.

"Erm... I brought pizza and chips!" Zina exclaimed and I look at her with anger. I'm still silent while the other boys stood up.

"Sorry, Zina but We have Isabel as cook and we would never betray our wife!" Louis hugged me as if Zina's going to hurt me.

"Wife!? Psh. So we're divorced now, Yssa?" Zina played the act and I nod.