Chapter 25: Where's Yssa?

Isabel's POV

I came back from the park. I told Calum to not tell anyone that He knows where I'm staying right now. He told me that He wouldn't but he'll give clues to the boys which I find amazing for the lads to think. He's pretty smart in my case.

I slid my key card on the door. I went inside my suite. I tiptoed so the guys on the other suite wouldn't know I'm here. I really don't want to talk to them yet. It seems like they're on the side of Harry who wants me to date him. Calum's right, I should play the hard to get person here. I want Harry to be challenged in the fact that He can realize that I'm no easy person.

I slip on my pj. It's almost midnight anyway. Let them be crazy in finding me while I let my ass sleep for the rest of the night.

I grab my phone to call Zayn. He will understand my situation.

Zayn's POV

They're panicking here. Gemma, Zina, and Liam went out to find Isabel. Harry went out by himself believing that He'll find Isabel on his own. Louis and Niall headed on the nearest parks to find Yssa while I, stayed on my room. I know Yssa will be safe anyway, She's a strong girl.

My phone buzzed from the table near my bed and I startled. It's almost midnight. Please don't let this be a bad news.

Isabel =) : Hey Zayn, Please don't tell anyone I texted you. I'm at my suite right now. I'm okay. Please take care of Frankie for the rest of the night. Thank you! x

I let out a deep sigh of relief. I knew She's okay.

Me: Copy that. :) Goodnight, Yssa. x

I waited for a few minutes staring at the ceiling and finally my phone buzzed.

Isabel =) : Goodnight Zayniee! Don't let the bed bites bite :) xo

I chuckled. Frankie jumped on my bed and I rub his head.

"Mummy's okay! She said I'll be taking care of you for the rest of the night. How about that?" I celebrate while Frankie licks my face. He's so cute but Isabel's giggles are cuter.

I slipped my body inside the covers and Frankie rested his head on my arms. Frankie seems to understand everything. Isabel taught her well. I closed my eyes and went into a deep sleep.

---

I can hear shouting from the living room and Frankie's disturbed by it also.

I throw my legs to stand up. I can't sleep with people making noises!

I went into the living room with my sleepy eyes. I can see people pacing back and forth, side to side.

"Guys, I'm trying to sleep here! Keep it down!" I shouted while I open my sleepy eyes.

Some guy pinned me on the wall.

"Keep it down!? Isabel's lost and you still have the guts to fucking sleep?!" Harry shouted. I smirked and remembered that Isabel haven't told them the truth.

"Oh yeah. That's bad. Go find her. I'll try to look for her in the morning. " I shrugged and walk back into my room.

"Go fuck yourself to sleep! You're so fucking inconsiderate! " I can hear Harry shouting again.

So what now? Harry's being the considerate one? Oh please! Does He like Isabel now? It's pretty obvious that he's being so scared and shit that Yssa's technically lost. How stupid are these people? How can they not think that Yssa may be on her suite?

Stupid.

I try to sleep but it seems like something's bothering me. Frankie can't go back to sleeping too. All he does is pace back and forth or jump up and down on my bed.

I glanced at the clock and reads

2:41 AM.

"I can tell everything, mate." Someone closed my door. I looked up and I can see Liam's hair.

"Everything what?" I asked. So what now? He can read minds?

"Everything. Like the thing in your mind that you're worrying about Isabel and Zina." Liam took his seat on the edge of my bed and Frankie approached him.

"What? No." How can he tell that?

"Yes. You're worrying about Isabel yet you have a soft spot for Zina." Liam pointed a finger on me. How does he know?

"No, I don't. " I glared at him.

"Yes. You're amazed by Zina but you're worried with Yssa. You believe you like no one but I can see from your eyes that you fancy Zina." Liam moved and rested his head on Frankie's tummy.

"No, I don't fancy anyone. I have Perrie. " I point out. How can he tell that when he knows about Perrie?

"Perrie broke up with you. At first,you had feelings for Yssa but now you've seen Zina. You fancy her but you can't notice because you're torn between Yssa and Perrie." How the hell did He know that? That's from my hidden side for goodness sake!

"I have Perrie." I say with my gritted teeth.

"I know. Don't let Perrie be the only one you think. You fancy Zina and that's it." Liam tries to stay calm.

"Perrie." I say once more.

"You know, Zayn. You don't have to shut every girl out. I know You liked Yssa in a way and it hurts to see that Harry's starting to like her too. So you fancied Zina when you saw her a few hours ago." Liam stood up and picked his phone up on the ground where He left it this afternoon.

"I don't like Yssa nor Zina." I lied... I can't just tell him! It'll be a mess!

"Fine. Deny and deny but truth will come out no matter what." Liam looked at me with pity.

"How's Harry? " I asked. Just trying to change the subject to avoid my feelings.

"He's been worried sick. I don't know but it seems he looks so caring to Yssa. I think Harry likes her." Liam does something on his phone. I wish Liam can't read minds.

"Harry doesn't like girls. He only wants to get into their pants. Besides, There's Niall who dated Yssa." I blurted out. I knew Niall has feelings for Yssa that's why I tried to push away my thoughts.

"I know but Harry seems so weird since the day he met Yssa...and Niall? He's lucky that Isabel went out with him. It's pretty weird but I like Harry and Isabel more than Niall with Yssa." Liam walked towards my window near the balcony. I glared at him. How can He ship Isabel with Harry?

"What? Niall is perfect with Isabel. Harry's too cold for her. Niall would be the perfect guy and besides, Niall's a sweet lad." I tell him. I should protest for Niall and Isabel!

"But Harry can change for Isabel." Liam said. Pft. I wish Liam would understand Isabel's situation.

"People don't really change Liam." I glared him once more and covered myself with my blanket.

"Fine. Anyways, go to sleep. I still need to find Yssa." I can hear his footsteps heading towards the door.

I mentally laughed at them. They still haven't figure out yet where the heck is Isabel. This is would be an amazing prank for them.

---------------------------------

[A/N]

Hi ;) x I'm just posting this again for the chapters to be ordered in the right way. Sorry for the inconvenience.

400+ Reads! ? You guys are amazing!