Chapter 26: Annoyed

Harry's POV

It's almost 6 am and I still haven't got a clue where the fuck is Isabel! I accused Zayn a few hours ago that he's being inconsiderate. It's true! He had the guts to sleep while I and the other guys are going mad trying to find Isabel. If that shit doesn't find Isabel by the afternoon, I'll beat the shit out of him.

"Have you call, Yssa?" Gemma asked. It's been fucking weird to be worried for a girl.

"I've called her for a hundred of times, Gemma." I pace back and forth while I still ring her.

"Hi, Yssa here. I'm out of socializing shit. Message me after the beep." *beep*

I've heard that shitty voicemail many times. It's pissing me off even though She sounded like a bad ass but she isn't.

"How about we sleep first, yeah?" Gemma asked for the fifteenth time.

"No." I blurted.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes. Let's sleep."

"No."

"Yes. Let us sleep?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Let us rest?" Louis suddenly talked out of nowhere.

"No."

"Harry, please?" Zina tries to whine.

"No."

"Harry!" Gemma exclaimed.

"No."

My phone buzzed. Our eyes widened and looked at my phone on the table.

I ran and same as them. We tried to race whoever gets the phone first. Fortunately, I got it.

"Damn you, Styles." Zina glared at me.

I look at my phone and I saw Yssa's name on my notifications.

Isabel: Stop calling, Harold. I'm fucking asleep.

I smirked. If she's alseep then how did she text me?

Me: Stop ignoring us. We've been up for hours looking for you. Where are you? x

I sent the message-

"Well, Who's it, Styles?!" Zina asked.

"Stop smirking like an idiot, mate." Niall said while I gave them a glare.

"It's Yssa. She said stop calling her." I tell them.

Then everyone took their own deep sigh.

Wherever she is, I hope she's okay. I know I'm acting all jerk but I'm worried. I knew to myself I care for her which is weird. She seems to be different from the other girls. I want to get to know her. Everything about her. I want to know her dark and bright side. I wish if I snap my fingers she would agree to go out with me. I would really take every shit just to go out on a date with her and I'll do everything for her to tell me anything she thinks of.

Isabel: I'm okay. I'm sleeping. Stop texting me, Harold.

I saw her reply and I smiled again.

Me: I won't stop if you could just tell me where the fuck you are. x

Isabel: I won't. Text me then, Spam or shit but I won't tell you, Harold.

Me: Stop calling me Harold. I'm Harry ;) x

Isabel: Nope. I'll call you whatever I want. Hi Harold! :D

Me: Stop. Where are you? x

Isabel: Like I said, I won't tell you, Harold.

Me: Will you go out in a date with me? x

Isabel: No. :P

Me: Fine. Where are you?

I smiled. How can she be all feisty and shit while being stubborn as ever?

"If you're going to smile there like an idiot. I'm sleeping." Gemma smacked my head.

"Yeah, me too." Louis agreed.

"I'm going to eat." Niall walked away from us.

I guess they've been watching me all the time and they've seen me texting with Yssa?

"She's okay. " I mumbled.

"Yeah, We know." Zina glared at me. What did I do?

"We can tell, Styles." Niall shouted from the kitchen.

"Okay." I stood up and head towards my room.

I guess I'm going to sleep? Maybe not. Yssa's invading my mind! I got to stop this shit or else I'll end up daydreaming about her which is stupid.

This is shit.

---------------------------------

[A/N]

550 reads for the next update? :)

Please? Thank you :*

Now the chapters are arranged in the right way. Sorry for the inconvenience.