Chapter 9: Special Friend

Isabel's POV

I woke up with the smell of bacon, eggs and .........pancakes? Odd. Usually, It's toasted bread or fried rice. I bet Zina's too lazy to cook fried rice for me. I feel so lazy today. This Tuesday morning is really freaking me out. I'm usually the morning person here during this day but now, I really do feel lazy and wants to stay in bed all day-

"YSSAAAA! I know you're awake! Get your lazy ass here, young lady!5SOS will be waiting for you later!" She really tries to mock my mum but she always fail. Haha! No one could even replace my mum.

The thought she said made me realize that I've talked to Michael the whole time last night. It's not like Ashton and I's conversation. It's really....different. I told him so many stories that I haven't said to Ashton yet and He told me his stories before they were that popular. Well, all I can say is: We're really close friends now. Closer than Ashton. Calum's out of this because He doesn't contact me anyway. Besides, Calum's got Luke off the hook so I wouldn't bother them. Wait, shit. Zina's going to kill me if she notices me liking a guy. She's going to be psy-

Wait, Did I just say like? I don't think I like Ashton nor Michael.

They're just too special. If you know what I mean. They just have this special place in me which I thought was really foreign to me.

I lazily got out of the bed and took a quick warm shower. I glanced at the clock : 3:42 PM

Shit. Why didn't Zina woke me up earlier this morning so I can get ready and stuff for that concert? I don't want to hurry my ass up just because I was up last night with Michael.

I told you I'm lazy today so I won't waste my energy for straightening my hair. I let down my long black hair with my blue green highlights that match my boring eyes. I went to my closet and picked the clothes that Zina bought me yesterday. I really liked it though. This is will be the first time I will ever wear a tank top with stripes and a short which has a shade - shifting colors. I wore it in front of my massive mirror. As I remember what Harry said: Hey sexy.

I cringed at those 2 words. Is He blind or something? I'm way out of being sexy. I'm so petite plus, these curves are really showing so I'm really getting insecure here.

I walk down the stairs with my black sneakers. I'm not going to wear Zina's heels. I meant it as no. Hell no.

"Finally, You look pretty! After all these years..." She fake cried.

"Shut the damn up or I'll take off these damn....uuuugh!" I tried to wave my hand in the air and that made Zina burst out in laughter. What's so funny? I'm serious you know.

"Okay! Chilla girl! Eat your breakfast with pancakes." She smiled.

"Pancakes? I bet you're too lazy to cook fried rice! Aren't yah?" I playfully winked.

"Talk about being lazy by the one who woke up at 3 in the afternoon!" She hands me my plate with food and I started to eat.

"Yeah! Why didn't you wake me up during this morning?" I gulped my juice looking at her.

"Uhh..You don't remember do yah? You slept at 6 am and I didn't want to wake you up because I don't want you to have eye bags today and you really need your beauty sleep so shut your mouth and eat quickly." She snapped at me...Oooooooh, Someone's grumpy.

"Grumpy ey?" I try to tease her.

"No." She said.

"You are!"

"Am not!"

"You-"

"Shut your mouth and eat. We'll be leaving in an hour." She points the clock.