Chapter 37: Sins, Questions, and Forever

Isabel's POV

After our late night dinner, and that intense stare we had for each other, thinking about how will the paparazzi absorb this happening. Basically, I'm worried. We're talking about The Harry Styles here and everyone knows that many people look up to him in a way that he has to be goddamn perfect for them. I can't seem to conclude of how the people expect that Harry had to be perfect in every damn way, Why can't they just let him be the teenager that has it's own freedom and all of the things he wanted to do without anyone criticising him.

"Are you worrying about the paps again? Yssa, I'm sorry to tell you that most of them will hate you but look on the bright side, some people will love you and accept the fact that we're for each other. " Harry gestured me to follow him onto my room. I had this guilty feeling that I'm currently under his management's control and that is why we're together. I felt sorry but I can't let my emotions ruin Zina and I's future.

"How can you be the optimistic here? Harry, Are you ill?" I touched his forehead to please my sarcasm.

"Just look on the bright side, Yssa. You have so many fans than you imagined and they would definitely accept us." He shot me a smile and lay on my bed as he gestured me to rest with him for the night. I can't seem to comprehend his point here.

"Fans? Psh. Harry, I'm not popular. Stop saying I have fans that actually likes me. I have the-so-called-fans because they believe that they ship me with one of your band members, including you. They're your fans, Harry. Not mine." I pointed out and rested my lazy body beside his. I seem to be used at his presence beside me which sent shivers on my body, not knowing the reason behind it.

"I- Fine." Harry finally gave in and snake his arms on my waist for a cuddle. I just smiled weakly, knowing that I'm still tired even though I technically slept for the whole evening. There were so much happenings okay. I can't cope up.

Harry turned the light off from the small table beside this bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I gave in to cuddle with him like last night.

We were- I mean, I was about to drift off to sleep but my phone rang again like it's stinging my ear for the thousandth time.

"For the gracious shit! Who the fuck is interrupting now?" Harry cursed at this moment. He was pissed ever since Gemma interrupted our not-so-normal-war as I call it but Gemma calls it;  Love Birds' First Moment. I really don't get the shit she pointed out.

Harry grabbed my phone from the table. He accepted the call and put it on speaker mode without giving a shit who it was. I was pissed too, since it was late and why the fuck would people bother to call.

"Isabel?" I heard a cracking voice over the phone and my anger was washed away by this familiar voice that made my heart sank.

"Zina? Why are you crying? " I stopped myself from bombarding a lot of questions and sat up legs crossed in front of me and Harry sat across me, looking directly at my eyes but I avoid his gaze.

"We have to talk. Please. It's urgent." The mark by her words finally made sense to me. I knew what she was talking about and Harry is the last person who needs to know about this.

"Where are you?" I asked as I rose up to my feet. I grab a pair of jeans and a matching top before heading towards the bathroom with the phone in my hand.

"Meet me at the Tea House near the hotel." With that, she hanged up and I finally dressed myself. If it wasn't emergency, I would kill to not be disturbed.

"Harry, Can you please take me at this so called Tea House near this hotel?" I was astonished at how fast Harry was now dressed back to his clothing. Unfortunately, His clothes for bed were thrown on my bed but I acted I wasn't bothered by it.