Chapter 36: Bad Ass

* After he left Isabel's suite*

Harry's POV

My mind was in chaos. The news brought sadness over me. It hit me like a fucking truck and it hurts how Isabel doesn't realize my feelings for her. How can she not notice when I specifically offer her to be in a relationship but she didn't deny anything. She said I had to wait and I agreed to it but when her fan asked about it. She denied that I was her boyfriend. I knew it was the truth but it hurts me like she's showing me that I don't have a chance on her and it shits me out on how could she lie over her fans. God, This is so fucking insane. I couldn't keep up with her and my damn body is feeling more and more frantic. I knew my mind and soul were in a changing state for Isabel and I didn't do it. She has this thing on her which automatically change my mood or my point of view on things or in other words, she brings my inner bright side out and let it shine around her. She was something worth to be with but it really bothers me how she showed to everyone that she technically hates me or doesn't want me to be her boyfriend. Don't get me fucking wrong but in my opinion, I can see her disagreeing in my offer and I knew she has thing feeling of hesitating. I can't just give up on her! She brought me on this bright state and I'll never go back to my dark side without her helping me to stand up for myself.

I finally reached the parking area and I can see the guards swirling around just to prevent fans from entering this area.

I head towards the car and the damn driver jogged to the driver's seat with me giving him a glare.

"Where are we heading, sir?" The driver questions as he tried to open the goddamn door.

"There's no we. I'm driving. Get off." I know I really sounded so rude but basically, I don't give a shit on my attitude right now.

I shove him away and hopped in to the driver's seat. I turn the engine on and drive away from the chaotic hotel. I need my time alone and I still don't know where to go since this wasn't planned in my head.

I decided to head to my Mum's house since it wasn't too far. I turn the car around to drive on the right road heading on my town.

I know mum will be surprised but I think she can help me with this insane shit I've been going through. I haven't talk to her since I was... I don't know, a kid? We weren't that close after I auditioned for X factor. It's been four years and still,we haven't talk like we used to. Gemma wasn't around much since she's traveling around the world.

As soon as I turn the car two blocks away from my mum's house. My phone rang from my pocket and it startled me since I was just alone and the ringing was quiet unexpected.

"What the fuck do you want? " I angrily mutter and put it on speaker since I'm driving.

"Chill. It's Calum. Yssa went here on our suite and-" Fuck, does everyone have to talk about her?

"Yssa here... Yssa there... What the hell? All kinds of Yssa are shit." I mumbled but as soon as the words left my mouth, I'm regretting it.

"Shit? Oh, just so you know, Yssa's unconscious. Okay, sorry for bothe-" My eyes widened and I interrupt Calum's fucking sarcasm.

"Yssa's what!?" I panicked and stopped the car on some street.

"Isabel's unconscious and nobody answered their phone so can you please help us bring her to her suite?" Calum whispered but I was able to hear It.

"I'm on my way." I turn the car around and went back to the busy highway.

What was happening? Why did Yssa became unconscious and why did she ended up on the 5SOS's suite? I definitely missed something and that something isn't going to be ignored 'cause I'll get to the bottom of this.