Chapter 46: "Please."

Isabel's POV

I walk my way back to his suite. Yes, his. He managed to convince me to talk in his suite since his is more private than mine. I know he's right since the whole gang of 5SOS are crashed in my suite. I didn't even complain, I know they want to hang out with me but I just gotta do this. Even if it takes to forgive him or not, I just can't take the pain anymore. I give up. I don't want this guilty nor hate feeling building inside me because it takes a lot of courage not to break down and ignore the shitty world trying to rip my heart out. Even though it has been shattered.

Once I stood in front of his door, I try to compose myself and fix whatever's wrong with my appearance. For some unknown reason I feel like something's wrong. I keep on straightening my shirt, fixing my hair, wiping my cheeks, and rubbing my ar-

"Don't worry. You look perfect."

I froze. Staring at him in shock. He stood in front of me, smiling with pain, his eyes are a bit puffy too, but I knew mine are more swollen. You see, this is why I don't want to hear his voice, he says the right things a girl should hear and I wouldn't question Kendall if one of her favourite things about Harry is his sweetness.

"Are you just gonna stare? I would like to say a picture would last more but-" I slightly smile and nodded.

He let me in, I walked awkwardly towards his living room. It's surprisingly clean like when you just newly entered your hotel; it's like everything's untouched. Well, it is in fact our first day here.

"So...." I trail off.

"Look, Yssa. I never really intended this..." He gestures between us. "... I don't really know where to start. I know you're hurt, and I know you think I'm the cause of everything. But you have to listen to me, you've heard their stories. Why not listen to mine? Then I'll let you decide which to believe. " He inched closer. I stepped back. Not looking to his eyes because I know once I look at them , I'll be falling back to his arms, and I want to end this thing first.

"Just spill, Harry." I whispered. I feel like the whole me is so much in a vulnerable state. I hate it.

"Kendall lied-"

"Please."

He sighed. "Yes, I kissed her." And that's when I broke down. "I'm sorry, Yssa. I was clearly not thinking. I wasn't myself back then. You have to understand I was drunk. I can prove you that. I was with Ed hanging out before Kendall approached me and lured me into her plan. She pretended to be you! She gave me a drink and shooed Ed away, I knew this because Ed told me that Kendall forced her to leave us alone and he saw Kendall persuading me to drink whatever that shit in that stupid drink. Since I was drunk, I drank it. Not remembering what really happened. All I know is that, I thought she was you! I even went to a doctor after that. They told me I was drugged. I couldn't believe what she had done! All I knew the next thing was the management called and threatened me about my image then I went to Zayn and He said you've heard about it. I'm sorry,Yssa. I couldn't face you the time you knew because I was afraid I became a coward. I admit that. I couldn't take a look at you crying because I never wanted to hurt you in any possible way. I love you, Yssa. I wouldn't do anything to make you cry."

His last sentence were so soft as a tear rolled down from his eye. I try to wipe my tears but He did it for me. Holding my cheeks, delicately. As if he's afraid that I might break. But I already did. I sobbed as if my whole body can go numb from all the shits going through my head. I felt him pull me on to his chest, wrapping his arms around my body. And I just sobbed and sobbed. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I want a breakthrough. I'm tired. So tired of fighting my feelings and acting all so tough. When reality, I am not. I am weaker than I expected. I never thought all those walls Ive been working on to build were tore down just by his words. Just by his apologies. And now I realize, maybe if he's hurted me, then I must've hurted him too. He was crying silently, head dipped down on my neck, arms holding on to my body like I was his only support to life. I felt his tears spilling, each tear must've contain his guilt. I know I must be insane to just fall in back in his arms just like that. But who wouldn't. I love him, and he loves me back. I knew that because I just don't see it, I feel it. For some reason, I feel like what he said were true. Maybe Kendall's jealous. Or maybe not. But I don't care anymore. As long as this beautiful guy in front of me -