Chapter 28: Unexpected Meeting

Isabel's POV

Harry said I was amazing. I still can't believe him. I mean, the boys told me that Harry never gives a positive compliment to somebody. They said that it was rare. At least, I'm not the only one who's confused with Harry's weird actions.

I'm currently doing the dishes. Gemma and Zina were helping me to clean up the mess we made. Zina said that Gemma was the better Styles than Harry because Harry's being such a jerk. Well, in my opinion, I can see that Harry's a softie. It just takes time for him to appreciate something.

Zina and Gemma are talking near counter. They said that I don't have to listen because it was confidential. So what now? They're the secret agents? Psh!

I lean on the cabinet where I can hide myself and hear what the shit are they talking about.

"Gemma, I seriously don't know what to do! Steve said I was doing it well but I don't even know what I'm doing." I can hear Zina's worried voice. Why are they whispering anyway when you can hear it all the way here?

"Shhh. Just be the friend as you are. Steve can handle everything. I'm sure." Gemma tries to calm Zina who's probably smacking the counter.

"Thanks, Gem. Okay. I need to call Steve." Zina sniffles.

"Steve? Why?" Gemma asked. I can hear them walking in my direction.

Shit. Please don't tell me they're going to see me in the kitchen because I'm not there.

"I need to update Steve of whatever is happening between them. That's my task for now." I can hear Zina's voice become louder.

I squish myself in this food closet for them not to notice me.

"Good luck then." Gemma followed Zina's direction. They walked into the kitchen and I quietly got out from the closet and ran in to the nearest room. I closed the door and I breathed out.

Who the heck is Steve? Why is Steve making Zina confused? Am I connected to their conversation? What task is she talking about? Who's them? Who the heck is Zina watching here and to update that Steve for whatever is happening? I seriously need to ask Zina...

Oh wait. If I ask her, then she'll ask me how did I know that thing. God, being nosy I am leads me to this state? This is co-

"Isabel? What are you doing here?" Did I hear Harry's voice?

"Uhhh..." I turn around and sure it is Harry.

"So you really want me huh? Sneaking into my room? I see. " Harry grins.

"If you're going to talk bullshit. I'm out." I taunt and hold on to the door knob but Harry pulls my arm.

"I'm sorry. I was just kidding." Harry raised his hands in the air.

"Yeah sure." I smirked.

"So what brings you here? Come sit." Harry askes and I nod. I didn't know he can be a gentleman.

I sat on his couch and he sat on the other side of the couch.

"I was being nosy and someone almost caught me but I ran and accidentally went in your room." I explained. I don't want him to think I want him! Oh God no.

"Oh. Well, that's incredible. I was never good in being nosy and sneaking." He chuckled and I smiled. How can he be so nice?

"Really? Well, I can teach you. " I offer. It's not that bad to be nice with him too right?

"Yeah. That would be nice of you." He smiled, revealing a dimple on the side of his face.

"I didn't know you have a dimple." I leaned in his side and poked it. He smiles even more and the dimple grew bigger.