Chapter 23: Damn Clichés

Isabel's POV

I've been in the kitchen eating pizza for almost a half an hour now. No one followed me in here so why not take the chance of being alone? Besides, I really don't want to go back there and be pissed again of how Harry ordered me to date with him. He's fucking rude.

I heard running and whispering from the living room. I wonder why are they rushing for something. Frankie's not here too. What's up with them?

I fix my top before heading into the living room. I place my glass on the sink and started walking but Frankie approached me. I can see a small note sticking on his back and a flashlight.

Follow me. x

Said the note.

I gave Frankie a pat and He started to walk and I follow him. The hall was really dark but Frankie has a small flashlight on his back too so it lit up a small part of the way for us to see.

When we reached the living room. It was pitched black but then a neon flashlight turned on. One by one, different neon colors. When all of the flashlight s were on. Whiteboards were raised.

Go

Out

On

A

Date

With

Me

Please?

The whiteboards said.

"No. This is too cliché and I hate clichés so No." I crossed my arms on my chest.

The light turned on and I can see the others are frowning.

"I told you guys, she'll hate it." Zina shrugged.

"Damn it, Yssa." Harry rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why can't He be smart in doing this?" Liam poited at Harry.

"Look, Harold. If you want to be a smartass,you first have to be smart....or other wise you're just an ass." I sassed again. Harry's eyes widened. Maybe because I called him Harold?

"Sassy." Louis complimented. I shrugged and walk out of their suite.

I need air for little bit. I need to free my thoughts. My mind is practically busy for thinking of ways to refuse Harry.

Zina's POV

Isabel walked out from us. I knew she would refuse Harry. I slid my phone to text Steve about this. I typed through my phone that it isn't going on pretty well. I also texted him the way Harry asked. He said to us that this is the first time He'll ask a girl for a date formally. Liam said that He used to just hook up with other girls not ask.

Well, this is shit. Harry's stupid when it comes to asking girls out. Isabel hates clichés and all Harry could do is clichés from the movies. This isn't a movie for god's sake!

"She's sassy." Louis complimented for the hundredth time.

"I told you." I smirked. Harry's walking back and fourth thinking of ways. I don't know but He seems to be pretty serious.

"I think he's into this." Liam whispered. I blush again since I can't get over of the dare a few minutes ago. I kissed Liam on his cheeks which is pretty embarrassing. Damn Isabel for this.

"I-I can't think of anything! " Harry suddenly falls himself on the couch.

"You're stupid." I pointed at him.

"Am not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Shut up you two. Think of a damn way to finish this damn dare." Gemma interrupted us.

She's kind of motivated and seems to agree that Harry needs to date Isabel.

"How about bring her some flowers and chocolates?" Liam said.

"No." Harry refused.

"Rent the rooftop and design a view asking her out?" Zayn suggested.

"No." Harry refused... again.

"Bring her food and ask her?" Niall suggested out of nowhere.

"Too fucking boring." Harry refused again.

"How about you-" Louis tries to suggest.

"Guys! I told you! Isabel Keller is not into clichés! She hates clichés! She distance herself from cliché people! She doesn't want cliché shits!" I shouted. They don't get a thing do they? They're so damn slow!

"She's pretty challenging. " Liam commented.

"That is why boys in our uni are dying because they can't take Yssa out." I chuckled.

"Really? Boys are dying? That's bullshit. She's not attractive. " Harry exclaimed.

"Says who? Isabel's a popular girl. Boys are dying around her but she doesn't notice. She used to believe that she's unknown but she's not. She's the dream of all the boys in our uni. So shut the hell up, Harry. If you don't believe me then take a look at her Twitter. Her followers are most from our uni and people adore her." I explained. This is a huge secret for us but they really need to know Isabel. They need to know a bit from Isabel's unknown side and only I, know everything about it.

"Touché. " Gemma breathed out.

I leaned back to the couch and we started to brainstorm again for ways to get Isabel to agree with Harry dating her. I wish Isabel's not that hard. I mean, She's being hard to get! I know she wants to show she's strong but my work is on the line here! I need to do this and she needs too.

---------------------------------

[A/N]

Hello :D x

350 Reads for the next update? :)

Please? Thank you :)

By the way,I'm really sorry.

I know you've already read these chapters but 2 of my chapters were mixed up.

I'm sorry. x