Chapter 33: Bait to Betrayal

Isabel's POV

I woke up. The last thing I remembered was watching Harry drifted off to sleep while I sing for him. Damn, He should be the one singing the whole thing since he's the one who practically sings for the world who adored him.

I wiggle myself out of his grip. I should've get used to no cuddles anymore because it's embarrassing as heck. Every night, I need cuddles like, What the hell am I to do that? It's fucking so stupid for mum but I need a fucking cuddle buddy and that's it.

I changed with a pair of shorts and a dotted blouse. I fold my pants and two phones fell on the ground with a loud thud. I cringe and turned around to see my phone and.....

Oh God, Is Michael's phone with me the whole time!?

"Oh, shit." I cursed. How stupid am I to not return it to him? Gosh, I'm absolutely pissed off with my fucking brain.

I place my phone and Michael's phone on the counter and head towards the kitchen. Since its probably around 7 am, the guys should wake up by an hour and that is enough for me to cook breakfast for them .... again.

I made everyone their own waffles with a sweet 'Good Morning' message on it. I'm also making Louis a carrot cake which will probably take time to bake.

A loud knock came from the door and I remove my apron. I wipe my sweaty forehead and head to open the door.

I turn the lock off and opened the door revealing a smiling Michael.

"Good Morning, Isabel!" Michael beamed.

"Good morning too, Mikey." We pull each other for a hug.

"I can smell waffles." Michael sniffed and we pulled away.

"Oh, you want some? I'll let you taste my dish. Come In." I invite him and he followed the scent of my waffles. We head towards the kitchen.

"Can we have some? We're tired of hotel foods." He frowned and I pat him on his back.

"Of course. Here, I'll prepare it." I placed eight waffles on a container. Luckily, I made extra ones for Niall if it isn't enough for him but now, I guess he'll need to be contented for three waffles.

"Thanks. Oh and by the way, I think you forgot to return my phone yesterday. " He pouts and I giggle.

"It's on the counter. I'm sorry I forgot. Go get it while I prepare these." I tell him and got back from preparing waffles and sliced fruits for them.

While I was decorating their waffles with chocolate chips, I heard a camera snapped.

"Did you just-" I turned around and Michael was taking pictures of me.

"Oh, hell yeah I did." He grinned. I dipped my finger on the choclate bowl and ran towards him, I wipe the chocolate syrup on his nose and he gasp with shock.

"Oh hell no you didn't!" Michael touched his nose and his eyes shot widely.

"Oh, Yes I did. " I teased and I ran before he chase me.

"Yssa, babe. What's all the noise?" Sleepy Harry came into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

"Babe?" Michael frowned.

"Yeah, He calls me that. He's fucking crazy." I pointed at Harry whilst he pouts.

"He slept with you here?" Michael looked at me like he's going to burst in sadness.

"Erm..Yeah. I kind of needed a cuddle buddy and-" I explained but Michael shushed me.

"I...well.. I need to go. The lads are waiting for me." With that, Michael ran away leaving Harry and I alone.