Chapter 45: Interviews

Isabel's POV

"Aren't you gonna say anything?"

Was all Michael can say as we drove in silence. Not an awkward silence for me though; I was in peace during that moment.

I typed in on my phone for a response. His attention flickers on me as he notices what i'm doing. Well, I guess people aren't used to the fact that I'm gonna use a robotic voice to speak my mind.

"What do you want me to say?"

Okay,That's a bit rude.

His eyes fixed on the road again as if he's contemplating for his answer. I didn't mind to wait,in fact, I was staring through the window. Not bothering to say a word or mutter something because I feel so tired.

Tired in a sense that I don't want anything else but to rest and zone out from this world; Emotionally. Can't cope up with everything, I guess.

----------------------------------∞------------------------------------

"Can't you at least say something? I'm worried."

Michael snapped me out of my thoughts. He parked the car and probably turned his body to face me. Whilst I, of course,was leaning on the window in attempt to avoid any conversation.

"Don't be."

My robotic voice says. I wonder if it really bothers him or he's just worried because of sympathy. I assumed he knew everything because he even said to me that Luke probably didn't mean to push Harry's buttons further more to piss him off.

Well,there are so much more happenings after that so maybe he just caught up with the older news.

"Look Yssa, I have to tell you something." He pleaded and I gave up on trying to open the door. I don't want to hear anything else but my mum's voice.

"Michael, I'm going through a lot right now." Thanks to my robotic voice,I sounded so cold. I didn't want to,because this was Michael. And he's one of my important person I couldn't live without; sounds cliché but true.

"Oh, uhm... yeah, I knew that. S-sorry." He stutters then the door clicked,signaling it was now open. Well, should I go now or...

"Thanks for picking me up, Mike."

My phone said. I quickly got out of Michael's car and took a few hurried steps towards the lobby, trying to avoid the fans screaming outside once I passed by.

I don't know if this is one of the perks of being famous, or just a burden.

----------------------------------∞------------------------------------

*The Next Day*

I woke up with the sound of my phone annoyingly buzzing. I threw my fingers to press decline on the call. I'm not in the mood.

After 10 more minutes of daydreaming of what happened yesterday, I finally had the energy to throw my lazy ass up as I yawn from slumber. Actually, I wouldn't call it a slumber, since half of my mind is awake.

I took a quick shower, washing everything like my whole body is full of dirt. I feel like shit right now; I haven't spoke a word, I haven't told anyone what I really feel, and also, I haven't gave a 2 flying fucks about everything around me. So basically, I was acting oblivious. Putting on fake smiles or laughters, and acting as if everything really okay.

Once I dressed myself with a black skinny jeans with a black Green Day shirt matched with my black vans, I finally had the guts to look at myself in front of the mirror.