Chapter 32: Little Things

Isabel's POV

Will you be my girlfriend?

Harry's voice keeps on playing those words in my mind. I don't know about this. I'm completely gone crazy thinking of how to react and now here I am. Just staring at him like a wall. He doesn't show any expression as I am. He just stared out the glass and watched as the city lights shines upon us. I can see him thinking too. I am utterly confused of what to do. If I say yes, then that would be so stupid of me because we've only met a couple of days and now this? and if I say no, that'll totally ruin everything. I promised him earlier that I wouldn't hurt him. If I say for him to wait, I don't know if he has that patience I need.

"I can sense you're confused. " Harry broke our deep silence. He looked at me in a way that I can't see any emotion from his appearance. I can't identify if he's sad or happy for what I'm doing right now.

"I'll be happy to wait." He scoot himself closer to my body. How can he be so understanding at this situation?

"It's my fault I asked you early. So I'll be glad to wait and for that time of you thinking, I'll show how worthy I can be. " He lift my chin up and he smiled. I was just staring at him directly. I didn't know what to say. He's been so understanding.

"You'll wait? I believe you only have a thin line of patience. How will you manage that?" I asked without shyness even though I speak for no point here.

"Just trust me. I can wait. " Harry still smiled like an idiot even though I technically denied his question.

"Okay then. Chill your balls so I could think." I tell him and he slightly chuckled.

For some unknown reason I rest my head on his lap. I can feel my eyes shutting but I try to stay awake for the sake of this date. It seems that this day brought happiness and confusions to me. It made me feel so tired of all the happenings today.

My eyes felt so heavy and I can't take it. I close my eyes. I'll trust Harry for this and I hope he wouldn't take advantage of me because I'm going to sleep in his arms.

Harry's POV

After a few minutes of Isabel resting her head on my lap. She drifted off to sleep and I carried here since the ride is done. How can she be so innocent about this whole relationship I offer her? I trust her and she trust me. That's the first.

I carry her in my arms, heading towards my car so we can go back to the hotel. I can feel her breath on my chest while she held a grip on my shirt. She's sleeping so peaceful and I hope I can do that. Without any nightmares bothering me.

I carefully place her on the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt for safety. I hop into the driver's seat and stare at her for a few minutes. She's so damn perfect but I can see her soul wrapped in a total darkness just like me. The way we shared each other's secrets earlier was my first time feeling so dependent on her. My mind and soul just completely trust her in a way that I can't resist. We were completely different in the face of the society but when it comes to our souls, we're absolutely the same. It bothers me how she thinks of her thougths and go deep with it. It's like she's been sank down of her thougths and the only thing that'll get her out of it was to bring back her old self as the society sees her.

I stopped myself from staring at her and drove away. I hope the boys wouldn't say a word about this. Specially Liam, He and I planned the whole date thing. Isabel hates cliché so then I set up the whole running away shit. It's basically risky but at least Isabel enjoyed it. Nothing matters to me but her happiness. She's the only thing that invades my mind right now and Liam said that I should just let my feelings flow. Let them be free of darkness and try to glimpse on the bright side which Isabel definitely brings out in me. In every way, I can't resist the feeling of letting my bright side go just because Isabel's around. She keeps me so distant from the darkness I've been in my whole life.