Chapter 27: Pro Chef

Isabel's POV

I lazily got up from bed. Yawning from the deep sleep I had. Even though I stopped replying on Harry's messages, He's still texting me like mad. At least, I pissed him off by calling him 'Harold'.

I open my temporary closet and grab a pair of red jeans and a striped top. I guess I'm going to wear one of Zina's fashion shit?

I took a quick shower and blow dry my hair. I won't touch my hair right now. It's still curly from yesterday. I put on my jeans and top with a matching light mascara, light pink lip gloss and of course, a thin line of black eyeliner. I learned using make-up with Zina. She's quite the pro when it comes to girly stuff.

My phone rang. That's odd. I set my phone in silent mode so Harry can't annoy the wreckin' nerves I have.

I slid to answer Calum's call. Odd. Very Odd.

"Ello?" I fiddle with the hem of my top.

"Good morning to you too, Yssa." Calum greeted and I laughed.

"Sorry. Good Morning, Cal. What's with the call?" I asked. I went into my little kitchen and prepared myself a coffee.

"We just got out from One Direction's suite. You can go in there now. They thought, you're still lost but Zayn told us the whole thing." Calum said and I can hear Ashton greeting me.

"Us? You mean Zayn told-" Calum cuts me off with a loud 'shhhh'.

"Only Ashton and I." He informed me. I took a deep sigh in relief and take a sip of my hot coffee latté.

"Oh, Okay then. Still,keep it a secret. I'll surprise them." I playfully giggle. I think of ways to surprise them and at the same time make them happy.

"Okay. By the way, Are you okay? Your voice seemed so down." I can hear Ashton asked.

"Just tired is all." I tell him.

"Hmm 'kay...Hey, Yssa. We've got to go now. Michael's eating the fourth sandwich. " Calum complains. Those idiots are going to fight for the last sandwich again...

I hanged up and took a seat on the counter. What would be the things that can make them happy? It's not like I know a lot about them. I only met them personally a few days ago.

Then it hit me.

I open the fridge where Zayn placed some groceries his guard bought for me. He knows I'll be cooking for them.

I chopped the carrots for Louis, and I mixed the flour to bake pancakes for them since it's still around 8'ish in the morning.

Once I've done the pancakes, sliced fruits, and the carrot soup for Louis, I remove the apron from my body and placed the food on the containers. I separated fairly each of the pancakes so I'll be preparing eight meals including myself. I named each container. I bet they'll be protesting whoever gets the most food.

I placed the containers in a bag and got out from my suite. I tiptoed to their suite and text Zayn.

Me: Hey Zaynster, Wake Up. I got a surprise. Meet me outside of your suite. x

I sent my message and stood in front of their door. After a few minutes of fiddling with the loose ends of the bag I'm holding. Finally, the door creaks open revealing a sleepy Zayn.

Zayn took the bag from me and let me in. As I walked in, I can see Zina,Gemma,Louis, and Liam sleeping on the couch.

"Why are they still sleeping? I thought 5SOS' lads came?" I asked. Zayn gave me a confused look.