Chapter 13: 1st Kiss and leaving

Isabel's POV

This is not one of those awkward silence. We're just here looking up on the ceiling, thinking about our own thoughts. I really can't read minds like Zina and Calum. I don't have any special powers besides the fact that I can sing. Oh, wait. That's confidential.

"You know, If you think you're a bitch. I would disagree with that." He finally looked at me.

"You will?" Our eyes locked.

"No, I would because you're way out of being a bitch. You're sweet, caring, lovely, and adorable. Not a bitch. Bitch are those persons who's giving shit about others and they're also malicious." He smiled.

"Thanks." I shyly smiled too.

After our few moments of silence and just looking at each other's eyes. It wasn't awkward. It seems like we're enjoying this moment of just looking at each other. Oh, these little things.

I didn't know his eyes were kind of a shade of green or light brown. His eyes are adorable.

I think I want to look at his eyes for the rest of my life. Haha! Just kidding.

I wonder what is he thinking right now while looking into my blue green eyes. Ugh, I don't know if he likes it or-

He's slowly leaning onto me. Is he going to kiss me? Oh my gosh, I don't know how to kiss! Shit, this would be my first time. What the hell, I'm not rea-

He kissed my lips and I didn't know how to act back but my body knows how. My lips syncs with his. I tilt my head to feel more of it. This is amazing. I never felt this feeling before. The feeling is so foreign yet it makes me feel that I'm being taken away from the horrid world with him.

Wait! Him. Michael! Michael's kissing me! No! This is wrong! But it feels so right. God! I can't-

"Guys!?" Someone shrieked, not far from us.

We pulled away quickly. Gosh! For the feeling of being wrong, I want to thank this person for interrupting us but for the feeling of being right, I want to kill this person right now.

He looked at me in shock.

I guess I'm not the only one who can't take the fact that we kissed.

I looked away.

"Guys! Could you explain what are you two doing!?" I try to look at the person but I don't want to because I'm embarrassed.

"C-Calum, I'm...I don't know...I-" Michael's stuttering.

"We kissed, Calum. That's it. Sorry for the view but we kissed." I said to Calum.

I stood up and stormed out of the room. I didn't even look at Michael's reaction nor Calum's. It's too much to take in.

I decided to go home. I want to cry. I want to be happy. I want to regret but I can't.

We kissed.

I can hear Calum and Michael shouting inside but I ran into the hall. Trying to find the exit was easy than trying to enter here.

Michael tried to catch up but He can't because the fans bombarded him for pictures and shits.

"Yssa!!!!! Wait! Don't Go." Michael shouted but I acted like I didn't hear a thing.

I just continued to walk in this busy streets of London. I can feel tears swelling up in my eyes but I can't cry. I'm visible to the public.

I saw a hotel not far from the street I was walking.

If I go home, Zina will probably ask too many questions. Probably, the guys would be there too since Zina and the boys are now friends. I can't take the risk of being the center of attention whilst Zina might be so angry at me because I just kissed a guy.