Chapter 31: A Date with Harry

Isabel's POV

Harry and I sat on a table near the window. Chandeliers were sparkling like stars. People were looking at us weirdly since we're not wearing the clothes we should wear. Hey, I wasn't aware of this okay.

He said this was unexpected but planned in the last minute. I wonder how in the face of mother nature did he get a reservation for a table.

He's Harry Styles. People look up to him.

My mind said over and over. Then I realised, maybe people thinks that Harry's a perfect guy. Perfect in way that even though Harry's being mean and shit. They still think that Harry's the fucking one. I don't get it why girls throw themselves on him while Harry doesn't even bother to notice them. I mean, I know Harry had slept with so many girls but he didn't take them seriously like they're all a toy. It fucking confused me. Why would he date me when all the other girls throw themselves on Harry. This is weird. A very weird situation where Harry can let his bright side shine out when I'm with him.

"Harry, Are you sure you're dating me?" I stupidly asked. God, How gormless I am to ask that.

"Yeah. I'm fucking serious so shut up." Harry snapped. I gave him a deathly glare before looking out of the windows again. I can see people holding cameras but I ignored them since they're not doing anything wrong right? Maybe they're just tourist who just got in here.

The food arrived. I ordered nothing fancy. Just a spaghetti and lemonade. I'm cool with that but Harry? He copied my order and added a wine and lasagna.

A few minutes later, I'm done while Harry is struggling to eat his lasagna.

"What's the problem? " I looked at him smirking. I knew to myself that he doesn't like the taste of it. I can see it through his facial expressions.

"You're lasagna is way better than this." Harry complained and I just laughed at him. How could he compare my recipe to a fancy restaurant? Of course I'll win. Mum thought me the best.

"So are you ready to go?" I asked and fiddled with the table napkin. He's eating like an hour of that untasteful lasagna as he calls it.

"Yeah but first I gotta pay first." He tries to struggle to get his wallet from his pockets whilst I didn't protest because I left my purse on my suite or his car...eh, I don't remember.

Harry's eyes widened like the moon and looked at me with a frown.

"Why?" I asked.

"I left my wallet. " He said in deep low voice.

"What?" I began to panic.

"I said I left my wallet." He repeated his sentence but still looking on the table like he's frozen or something.

"Where? What? Oh god." I can feel my veins began to panic too. This is not good.

"What do we do!?" I panicked and bit my nails in nervousness. I can't believe of all the fucking times Harry could make a fucking mistake and this will be it? He wanted to be arrested for an unpaid bill? Is this the way he wanted to ruin his image by not paying the goddamn bill?

Harry looks at me and held my hand. He can feel my shaking body and he tries to calm me.

"I have an idea." Harry whispered. I look at him and gestured to continue.

"But first you gotta trust me on this, okay?" His breath tickles my ear. For some unknown reason I nodded. I can feel bad happenings but who cares. My body trusted him like he isn't a fucking stranger.

"I want you to walk with me. Normally, don't let the others notice you. Just walk." Harry instructed as he leans back on his seat.

"Are we going to run away from this?" I mentally note to slap myself as soon as I get this done.