Chapter 17: Nosy Harry

Isabel's POV

I can feel warmth in my body. I entwined my legs onto the pillow. What a nice pillow we have here, Soft, Cuddly, Warm and... Hard?

Frankie licked my face. I swear I don't want dogs to lick me but Frankie? Well, He's too cute to say no.

"Shhh, Cutie. Isabel's still asleep." I can hear a guy said and picked Frankie up.

Wait, A guy?

Who? What? Where?

Oh, Niall. I remembered I pleaded him to stay last night. Heck, I was just scared to stay alone in this massive suite.

"He's name is Frankie." I tell him when He wrap his arms on my waist. Making me giggle.

"Oh Well,Hey Frankie." Niall greeted. I opened my eyes and saw an amazing view.

Niall's blushy face.

"Good morning Gorgeous, It's time for you to wake up." He smiled and I giggled.

"You're so cute when you giggle." Niall pushed away a strand of my hair on my face.

"Haha, No." I snapped. and buried my face on his chest. Wait what?

"Shit, Sorry." I cursed. I forgot that I was cuddling a guy. Not a pillow.

"Wha-Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cuddle you all night." Niall said. I stood up and looked at his position on my bed.

"It's okay. You kinda' warmed me though, So thank you." I sat down on my bed again and looked at Frankie who was playing on the carpet.

"Naah, It's nothing. I really appreciate the cuddle though. I always love to give Horan hugs." He chuckled and I just smiled.

"Hmmm. What time is it?" I guess I'm not that lazy to do things today.

"It's past 8 am." He rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Oh, Do you still want to sleep? I can leave you here." I approached the mirror. I looked at myself. Wow, I look so decent even though I slept lazily last night.

"What? No! I'll come with you. " I can see Niall's reflection on the mirror standing up and picked up his shirt. Gosh, Those muscles though.

I guess I cuddled him shirtless last night.

"I really don't know where to go. I wanted to do something today but I haven't plan anything. " I shyly looked down.

"Well, Wanna hang out with me today? I can take yah out." He pats Frankie's head.

"Are you taking me on a date, Mr.Horan?" I formally asked.

"I think so, Ms. Keller." He playfully winked. Gosh, He's so cute.

"So are yah in?" Niall approached me and looked into my eyes.

"Yeah sure. I would love to." I smiled. A date? with Niall Horan? I guess it's not that bad.

"We'll leave in an hour. I'll pick you up here, yeah?" Niall picked his shirt on the floor and wears it.

"Hmm...Yeah." I mocked him.

He walked out of the door and left Frankie and I. Wait, How will Frankie stay here without someone who'll look after him? He might have a depression of loneliness! Wait, Does that even exist?

I'm looking for my phone right now. I wonder if Zina's gone crazy or what. I haven't talk to Ashton too. I miss them.

Frankie's barking in the living room but I need to get ready and drop the fact that I can't find my phone. I head towards the bathroom and undress myself.