Chapter 20: Stupidity

Isabel's POV

Niall and I just sang our heart out an hour ago before Harry Fucking Styles interrupted. I'm so pissed. No, Scratch that. I'm beyond pissed. Mother Nature let this happen! It's unacceptable! Ugh! I don't even know why is he being so goddamn nice to me. Did I do something? He specifically said I was a bitch.

Niall parked the car in a private parking area. He's been so sweet and caring. Any girl would be lucky to have him. We walked into the hotel while smacking each other's shoulder. I smacked him so hard but He doesn't even cringe. So much for those hard muscles.

Niall slid his key card on the door. Revealing a Sleeping Zayn, Liam, and Louis with Frankie on the floor.

"Aw, They're so cute." I pout and took a picture of them all sleeping on the floor,cornering Frankie.

"Aye. I guess I have so much work to do." Niall frowned. I walked in to their living room.

"Why? It's almost dinner anyway and you don't cook, remember? So you have nothing to do." I smiled and kneeled down.

"Nah, I need to wake them up." Niall walked away from me.

Then, I had a brilliant idea.

I used to hear Zina fangirling and explaining everything to me about how they could wake up. I hope this works and I hope I got the right information from Zina.

I took a deep sigh.

"I need Batman! Please help me! I'm in danger! " I squealed. I can see Liam shot his eyes open.

I sighed again.

"Carrots! It's raining carrots! Oh God, They're all mine!" I evil laughed. Louis suddenly stood up.

"Meh Carrots!" Louis shouted. I chuckled.

I took a long deep sigh.

"Oh my gosh! Louis broke Zayn's mirror!" I shrieked. Zayn suddenly squealed like a girl.

Then everyone glared at me. Frankie stretched his paws from the noise I made.

"What? " I giggled.

"Why'd yah do that?" Zayn blurted.

"I'm sorry! I need you guys to wake up and Niall's having a hard time to think. " I raised my hands for surrender.

"Oh, Why do you need to wake us up?" Louis rubbed his neck.

I thought for a good reason.

"Because I'm gonna cook for dinner." I tell them proudly.

"Isabel's going to cook Food!" Louis clapped his hands and Liam face palmed.

"Did I hear someone says Food?!" Niall ran into the living room.

"I said I'm going to cook for dinner, Ni." I pat him on his shoulder.

"Now, you guys stay here and I'll cook in the kitchen. Watch Frankie for me, yeah?" I turned around.

"Yes, Mummy." They all said in unison. I facepalm.

I head towards the kitchen. Gosh, They're kitchen looked like it hasn't been touch in years. I guess they really don't know how to cook?

I open their cabinets. I decided to cook lasagna. It's my favorite food and I really want the boys to taste my recipe. I hope they would like it.

Whilst I'm cooking, Frankie ran and licked my leg. I kneeled down and pat him. Such a cutie. He always love to watch me cooking. After a few minutes of cooking the pasta and the sauce with Frankie watching every bit of my move, The boys literally ran into the kitchen gasping for air and sweating.

They all look worried and scared.

"I-I'm sorry, Yssa but we did all our best." Niall said and looked at me. I can see tears forming in their eyes.

"W-We...." Liam stuttered.

"We lost Frankie." They all said in worry.

"We kind of opened the door to play hide and seek with Frankie but when we hid..." Louis' face is priceless! I tried to act so worried.

"Frankie just ran somewhere and we can't find him... Sorry Yssa." Liam said and they all looked down.

"Guys, Frankie's here. He's been with me and He even watched my every move in cooking. He does it always whenever I cook." I giggled again.

They all looked at each other and facepalmed.

"Why didn't I think of this? 'Course Frankie could be with Yssa." Liam rubbed his temples.

I internally laughed. I placed five plates on the dining table.

"Now, Don't be sad. C'mon and take your seat. Food is ready." I tell them. Their face lit up like a sunshine. I just giggled of how their reaction was.

"Yey! Mummy's so nice!" Louis took his seat first and scooped up the sauce.

"Nuh-uh! I should eat first!" Niall took his seat and everyone else copied Niall's move.

I sat infront of them and started to get my food too. They all gave me the space for me to get sauce.

Louis munched his lasagna.

"Oh! Isabel, Will you marry me?" Louis cooed.

"N-" I was about to say no but Louis covered my mouth.

"Of course you'll marry me! Now your my wife." Louis winked at me.

I just shrugged and went back into my business. They're so childish.

Harry's POV

I went back at the hotel. I just can't believe I said that out loud. Maybe I can tell the boys it's not true? I had completely gone crazy thinking of any reason. I should be awarded for this!

I closed the door. I can hear laughs and giggles from the kitchen.

Wait, What? Kitchen?

No one knows how to cook but me. Why in the hell would they eat at the kitchen without me cooking for them?

I went straight into the kitchen. I saw the four boys sitting whist eating lasagna.

"Who the hell cooked for all of you?" I ran my fingers through my curls.

"Her." Liam said with his mouth full of sauce.

"Her? Who the hell is her?" I raised my eyebrow to them.

"I'm the one who cooked for them." Some girl's voice said. I look around then Liam pointed his fork on my direction.

Then, there she is.

A tall black haired girl. Standing in front of me... smirking,may I say.

"Wifeeey! I missed yah!" Louis stood up and pulled her wrist.

"Wife!?" I asked.

They all nod.

What the hell is happening here? What did I missed? I just gone out for a few hours and now this? Isabel's here for crying out loud!

---------------------------------

[A/N]

Hello :) x

You guys are amazing! 250+ for the next update? Please? :) x