Chapter 44: A chance?

Isabel's POV

We headed to the car drove by Paul. I was expecting for a house party or something, but it was a famous club near the city. I was so nervous. Not because Kate confessed her opinions, but I'm not that much fond of too many people around me. In other words, I'm not used to a crowdy place, so I might be getting anxiety there.

Luke is staring at me, I can feel it. It's been twenty minutes since we left the hotel and we're on our way to the club. He's been trying to hold my hand but I acted to ignore and didn't notice what he tried to do. I don't want to reject him of course, but my mind is so busy coping up of what to do with Harry and I's -fake- relationship. I don't even want to call it fake, why? You may ask? Because I have feelings towards him that I'm still confused about.

Harry's a great guy.

But the thing he did?

Even this whole relationship thing we have?

We both have our own betrayal.

I betrayed him for this fake relationship shit. And he betrayed me by cheating.

So I thought, maybe It's fair enough if I give him -well I suppose- a chance to continue this relationship of ours for the sake of my conscience and my work.

It's not that I don't trust him -which maybe true-. But what if he's really having an affair with Kendall? I mean, that would hurt a lot. I just can't resist being affected by it because I have feelings.

But then again, there's Luke. I can't just ditch my feelings towards this guy beside me. It's not that easy. He's been my very best friend when I needed him and Michael. I don't know if he feels the same way but at least maybe we're best friends. I've totally fell in love with him for too long. My feelings towards him are infinite. I don't know why. But Harry and Luke? I felt so many different feelings I've never encountered before.

And that'll be my mission to discover.

--

"The Party's here!" Calum shouted as we got out of the car. My mood suddenly changed since I thought of Harry and Luke.

"Shut up." Kate whines. She's been trying her very best to shut Calum up ever since we drove all the way here. Calum's being a 5 year old kid who shouts and whines for thousands of times inside the car. It's annoying they said. But I just nodded since my mind zoned out for a while.

"Yssa, are you okay? We can go back if-"

"No no, Luke. I'm fine." I smile. He's been so caring and I can't thank him enough. Ever since I caught him intently staring at me, he blushed and he slowly leaned his head on my shoulder. I didn't budge of course, I just let him. It won't affect anything right?

The guards let us in easily. Without IDs and such. We were led to some booth with red curtains surrounding it. I suspect it was the VIP section.

And it was. Once Ashton and Bea slid the curtains open; My eyes fell on our gang drinking of course. We sat on beside their table. I'm having too much worries that the gang were sat in one hella long table. I mean, there could be a possibility that there will be a little tension in our atmosphere; plus, it is because of me.

Luke guided me to sit beside him and Ashton. I don't know if I'm the only one who saw Ashton's eyes full of joy as I sit beside him, but slowly faded away as he turn back his attention to Bea.

"Where's Harry?"

My eyes widened in shock. I recognized her voice repeating the same question in my head. Nice work, Bea. I haven't talk to you and now you're giving me such a hard time to like you. What a great first impression.