Chapter 14: Singer and Sinner

Isabel's POV

I'm still here in the balcony. Thinking of how did Harry just easily judged me. I mean, I never acted all bitchy around him so how could he judge like that? He's the one who's being so rude and shit but I never meant that He's an asshole for doing it. I said those mean words to Ashton and Michael for fun. I don't judge people easily. I would never do that especially when that person could be suffering from depression or could be suffering from a life experience. I'm understanding to people so how in the world would I judge? I knew to myself that every person has it's own hidden story and personality. They're jusy like me. I have every single detail in my life that are hidden.

I can still feel the wind. The cold wind from London. It makes me feel like I'm flying or something because it's like you're the one who's moving and approaching the wind so the outcome is the wind and I will oppositely approach each other and smash ourselves. The wind being scattered because I hit them that caused them to scatter more. Wow, I never felt this genuis and shit.

Since I was alone, and Zayn is coming over in an hour. I think I want to do something that would let my heart out. I want to do this earlier but someone interrupted me.

I cleared my throat. Finding my best spot to feel the cold breeze.

" You're beautiful, that's for sure

You'll never ever fade, woah

You're lovely but it's not for sure

That I won't ever change

And though my love is rare

Though my love is true, wo, wo, woah

I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away

I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is

And baby all I need for you to know is

I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away

I don't know where my soul is , I don't know where my home is

All I need for you to know is

It's not that I wanna say goodbye

It's just that every time you try to tell me, me that you love me, oh

Each and every single day I know

I'm going to have to eventually give you away, ay

I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away

I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is..."

I was about to sing the remaining parts but someone closed the door.

"You know, You really don't have to hide the fact you can sing because you're amazing." Zayn led himself on the balcony.

"How'd yah get in here?" He looked at me in confusion.

"I said I was going to be here half an hour by now. and I'm late like 7 minutes." Oh, I thought it was by an hour.

"And I also let myself in since your door is practically open then I went in to your room and you started singing-" He heard me? Shoot!

"You heard me singing!? No!" I wrap my hands on my head.

"I've heard you since this afternoon. I was at the recording room too. Luke didn't notice me in there and you didn't notice me also." He smiled weakly.

"Oh, Well, Sorry." I looked down.

"Sorry? You're not apologising for anything, love. You're an amazing singer and you're also a mixer!" He claps his hands.