Chapter 29: 5SOS Hang out

Isabel's POV

I finalise everything I need to do for extending my stay here. Zina wouldn't bother right? She actually agreed that I should stay here a bit longer. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing because I really do want to talk to Zina alone. To ask all the shits I've heard from them talking about updating shit to Steve. Whoever Steve that is, I hope he's not bothering Zina's life because if he does, He needs to run his ass out of Zina's life because I'm seriously going to kill him.

That's what friends are for right? To kill someone who's bothering your friend? Hey don't judge. She's my close friend.

I approach Michael whilst he is still on his phone business.

"Michael, Are you seriously going to use your phone for the rest of the day? Or I need to confiscate it first?" I taunt. He doesn't even look at me and still his using his goddamn phone.

God, Is this what it looks like when your addicted to a phone? I seriously need to avoid my phone right now. It doesn't look good okay.

I snatched his phone and slip it on my other pocket. His eyes shot widely open and looked at me.

"Why'd you do that? " Michael tries to look for his phone if it is in my hands.

"To bring you back in our world before technology invades your world." I did a hand mannerisms in the air and He glared at me.

"I was texting Calum. I was going to ask if he can come." Michael whines like a child.

"Really? Why didn't you say so?" I took his phone out of my pocket and pressed the power button-

"No, Don't-" Michael shouted but the screen lit up.

Then there it is...

His lock screen background was Me and Him staring at the ceiling when we were in the recording room before we... kissed.

"How'd you take this image when I was there?" I looked at myself. I didn't notice this phone snapping a photo of us during that time.

"You were so busy with your thoughts and I took my phone out and snapped." He nervously said. I can see him biting his lower lip.

"Oh. Well, Why wasn't I awa-" Someone covered my eyes from my back.

"Guess who?" It's a guy? Oh... I know who it is.

"Not surprising enough, Hood." I turn around and removed his hand on my eyes.

"Aw! I thought she wouldn't recognise my voice." Calum looked down and started to fake cry.

"It's okay, Cal. I like your voice. Shut up." Am I seriously a bipolar person?

"You do? Oh my gosh, Yssa likes my voice!" Calum squealed like a girl and does a victory dance.

I giggle and Michael smirked. I slipped his phone back in my pocket and not to remind him that his phone is on me.

"Let's go to the nearest fun place!" Michael said. Calum looked at him, eyes widened like a four year old kid.

"Ashton and Luke's going to meet us there." Calum informed us while we hop on to their car.

"Ash and Luke's coming? But what if they'll figure out I'm staying in the same hotel as you guys?" I looked at them worried. They gave me a grin.

"They won't. We'll drop them off on a coffee shop later so we can go back to the hotel." Michael assured me. I hope this works.

"Wait, so only Michael and I knew the thing?" Calum asked. Michael gave him a 'What the hell' look.

"Gosh, You said it like it's a bad thing and Yes, you two are special enough to know about this thing." I mocked Calum's facial expression and He rolled his eyes.

"Wow. I didn't know we're special. Did you know that Mikey?" Calum annoys Michael and I facepalm. Will this morning be consisting of Calum being a child and Michael needs to be his goddamn guardian?

~~~

Calum really needs to calm the freak up. He's been annoying Michael ever since we hopped in to this car. Even the driver's annoyed by Calum being a child.

"We're here." The driver said and got out to open the door for us.

"Oh. My. God." I breathed out. I need to faint. Oh God, I love this place. I need to breath.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Breath I-

"Earth to Isabel?" Calum waves his hand in front of my face. I slightly smack his hand away.

"This is like the coolest place ever! I love video games!" I squealed. Oh Gosh.

"You love video games? Wow." Michael asked and I nodded.

They brought me into a Video Game Department where you can play loads of games by renting an Xbox or PlayStation gadgets. I'll be goddamn for this.

"So c'mon. Ashton and Luke are waiting for us. They rented the whole section of Xbox department. " Michael held my wrist and pulled me. I gasp.

They rented the whole Xbox department? That is incredible! We have the whole part for us only!

I'm seriously in need of a video game.

I pulled out my phone and typed.

Me: Hey, Zina. Sorry but I think I need to load my guns and kick those asses of the enemies. x

I sent the message to Zina. The message is a code for:

I'm going to play video games.

She'll be jealous for this. We love playing video games since we met. Don't judge. We're kind of boyish type of persons when we were kids.

But we aren't lesbians.

God, I swear I'll be needing the whole day for this. If I start a game, I'll probably end up at night. It's time to beat different asses of the people! Woohoo!

---------------------------------

[A/N]

Hello :) x

670 Reads for the next update?

Please? :) x