Meet the character's

First of all thanks to give a chance to my story, this is my first story so I am yet learning, but I will be open to suggestions. I will happily add somethings in my story if you want. Also guys this story was written when I was thirteen, and finished when I was fourteen, so please read at your own risk.

Below are the introductions to the characters.

Shanaya Subrmaniam- a 25 year old, she is a south Indian who lives in Mumbai. She has done graduation from Stanford university and has a degree in business administration. She had a crush on a guy Ansh who is her guy best friend, but he was already taken. She is going to get married to Karthik Iyer. She works in her father's company Subrmaniam group of industries. Daughter of Mala and Ashish Subrmaniam. Sister of Aditya Subrmaniam. Is the managing director of the company.

Mala Subrmaniam- Mother of Shanaya and Aditya, grandmother of Abhishek, mother in law of Latika, and wife of Ashish Subrmaniam.

Ashish Subrmaniam- Father of Shanaya and Aditya, grandfather of Abhishek, father in law of Latika, husband of Mala Subrmaniam.

Ritika Aggrawal- Girl best friend of Shanaya. Always been there for her, is ready to make anyone who hurts Shanaya suffer. She is a single child so thinks of Shanaya as her sister too.

Ansh Arora- Didn't know about Shanaya's feelings and just loved her as a best friend, he was like a brother to her. Is in a relation with Vani Mehta.

Aditya Subrmaniam- Son of Mala and Ashish Subrmaniam. Husband of Latika, father of Abhishek, and the cool brother of Shanaya. He loves her more than his life, really protective about her, actually over protective. Has taken over his father's company Subrmaniam group of industries. Is the CEO of the company.

Latika Subrmaniam- Wife of Aditya, mother of Abhishek. Daughter in law of the Subrmaniam family, more like a sister to Shanaya than a sister in law. She is a fashion designer by profession.

Abhishek Subrmaniam- 1year old and the cute nephew every aunt wishes to play pranks and chill out with. Son of Latika and Aditya.

Karthik Iyer- The guy every girl wishes for, a multi-billionaire​. Is a south Indian. Son of Hema Iyer and Krishnan Iyer. Brother of Ruchit and Meera Iyer and loves them a lot. Has taken over his father's company Iyer group of industries. Is in love with Kavya Kapoor. Lives in Mumbai. Is going to be married to Shanaya. Is a 27 year old. Studied in Harvard, has degree in business administration. Is the CEO of the company.

Hema Iyer- Mother of Karthik, Ruchit, and Meera. Wife of Krishnan Iyer.

Krishnan Iyer- Father of Karthik, Ruchit, and Meera. Husband of Hema Iyer.

Ruchit and Meera- Both are twins and are 20 years old. Ruchit is 17 minutes elder to Meera. Both study in Yale university in USA, Ruchit studies business management, while Meera learns architecture. Both love their elder brother Karthik a lot. Both Karthik and Ruchit are over protective about Meera, don't even let a guy come near her.

Kavya Kapoor- A top model and actress, is dating Karthik.

Rehan Mishra- Best friend of Aditya, both are like brothers, Rehan is like a family member to Karthik's family.

I will make the first post soon. If any more characters get added I will inform before they get introduced in the chapter.

Take care