chapter 29

Hey guys as promised I am back with a new chapter and today it's a month since I published this story. What surprised me the most was that in one month I could achieve this....

Thanks a lot for this, continue supporting me like this😊So now let's start with the chapter

So now let's start with the chapter.

Shanaya's POV

I left home then I went to meet Ma, I bid her bye then I went to my place. I met Amma, Bhabhi and my cute little nephew Abhishek. Later Bhabhi, Amma, Abhishek and I went shopping. We ate food outside itself.

By 3:30 we got home, and then we skyped Appa and Bhai, I bid them bye too. Later all four of us took a nap. I woke up in an hour and went down to the kitchen. The cook was already there, and Amma was instructing her on what to cook. But then she asked the cook to go, and said she would cook herself.

The cook left, I went in and started helping Amma, "Shanaya how is your marriage life?" Suddenly Amma asked, I didn't know what to tell her, I didn't want her to worry, so I told her
"Amma it's nice." Then she said, "I am so relieved to know there are no issues in your marriage life."

Then we spoke for some more time, and then I went to play with Abhishek, Bhabhi had gone to her studio. Soon Amma finished cooking and came and sat in the living room. In sometime Bhabhi also came, we all had our dinner, and then I bid them bye, and came home.

Karthik wasn't home yet, he was at Ma's place, he had called me to coem but then I couldn't go as I was with my family. I went to my room, changed and then went of to sleep.

Then I woke up early today morning as I had to go to the airport. I was downstairs, Dhruv came to pick me up, and just then Karthik came down, I did notice him, but then I left with Dhruv. I noticed that karthik was hurt, but doesn't matter, the same happened with me in Paris.

The two of us boarded our flight, we both got settled, and were talking. Just then Karthik walked in, I was surprised had he followed me, of not then how did come in the flight as mine? I ignored all of this and continued talking to Dhruv, and then he started telling some incidents form our childhood, o couldn't help but laugh.

I could feel someone's gaze on me, I didn't turn completely but o figured out it was Karthik. After a while I went off to sleep.

Right now I am getting ready to go out with Dhruv, to Disneyland Paris. I had gone to the one in USA, and now I wanted to see what it was like here.
I quickly got dressed up.

(The dress Shanaya wore)

There was a knock on my door, it was Dhruv. "You are ready?" He asked me, I nodded, "chalo let's go then." He told me, and I quickly locked my door, and we left. Soon we reached Disneyland Paris.

I was stunned with what I saw, it was amazing. This place is huge, "ya, it's really huge!" Said Dhruv, wait was I talking aloud? "Yup you were talking aloud." He told me, and then the two of us started laughing.

" He told me, and then the two of us started laughing

(Entrence view of Disneyland Paris)

We went in and enjoyed a lot. After two hours or something the two of us were done with a lot of rides there. So we decided to go for a walk. It was a little cold outside as November was coming to an end. The two of us were talking for sometime, and then we decided to go eat dinner. We had dinner, and then we left for our hotel.

Outside my room we hugged eachother, just a friendly one and then I thanked him for the day. I went in changed and took out my laptop and started checking if I had everything for tomorrows meeting.

I then went and stood by the window, I took in the view of Paris. I don't know why but I remembered how my honeymoon was, it was more like a trip for me. But I had tears in my eyes, I also wanted my husband to be there with me in my honeymoon. But it's fine I enjoyed a lot, and why should I cry, but I will make sure karthik understands what I went through, then only will I think about forgiveness.

I checked the room properly before going to sleep, because today the whole time I felt someone's gaze in me.

So that was the chapter, I hope you liked it if you did please vote. Silent readers also. I will update on Monday now, I am sorry you guys will have to wait, anyways take care till then 😊