chapter 24

Hey guys I am back with a new chapter, I really hope you like it, and please vote, all silent readers also please do vote. I had sometime today so I updated. The chapter is short but the one tomorrow will be long. Oh and we won.

Karthik's POV

So I planned to take Shanaya out on a kind of a date. I took Ritika's help in the plan, she agreed to help me only after a lot of pleading and begging. I askedd for forgiveness and a chance from Shanaya, but she didn't agree. Nor had I expected to be forgiven or given a chance, I was just trying. But I won't give up, I will somehow seek Shanaya's forgiveness and that one chance. It's not easy after all I have hurt her so much.

At last the two of us had dinner together in silence, and then we headed home, I took her with me because it was really late.

Right now I am waiting for Rehan to come and meet me at my office. Someone knocked on my door, "come in", "Sir ms.Kavya Kapoor has come, she wants to meet you immediately, she is creating a scene downstairs." Said my panicked PA.

God she will not leave me alone. "Send her in." I told my PA and she nodded and left.  Now what does Kavya want, she has already hurt me enough by cheating on me.

"Karthik you can't just leave me." Kavya said, she didn't even Knock. "What nonsense Kavya don't you have manners, you knock and come, and what do you mean by I left you huh! You were the one who cheated me." I told her being extremely irritated and frustrated.

"So you didn't give me enough time, and Aryan did, but that doesn't mean you leave me. Did that bit*h of a wife of yours brainwash you." Said Kavya and that was the fucking limit.

"Kavya SHUT UP I have heard enough of your nonsense, and don't you DARE TO CALL SHANAYA A BIT*H, it's you who is a  bloody bit*h, infact slut. You will not even dare to involve Shanaya in this, thanks to her I got to know your truth or I wouldn't even know about you. Oh and Shanaya truly loved me, because I was so blinded by you I couldn't see that true love." I screamed at her, she looked at my face in shock.

Finally she recovered and said, "so much love for Shanaya huh, and how the hell did you call me a slut?" She asked me but before I could the reply came, " he doesn't need to explain why he called you a slut, the pictures, the kid, and the scenes in the cafe explains it all." Said Rehan, he was very mad at Kavya. "Oh and stay AWAY FROM SHANAYA Bhabhi, get that in you peanut size brain." He added, and then he called the security.

"Bro why did you allow her in? What is wrong with you, so much has happened yet you allowed her, why? Asked Rehan, as soon as Kavya left. "She was creating a scene downstairs, and Appa would have come in sometime, I didn't want him to know anything, so I called her in." I explained to Rehan.

"Hmm, and what happened to your and Bhabhi's relation?" He asked me, "nothing she is not talking to me, but I am trying." I told him, "dude she has been hurt badly, you don't expect her to forgive you this easily. You have to work really hard, though I doubt she will forgive you" said Rehan.

"That helped me so much. You know what the problem is , DHRUV he will just not leave Shanaya alone, I feel like beating the shit out of him sometime's." I told Rehan truthfully.

"Bro are you like jealous of this Dhruv guy?" Asked Rehan teasingly, "why would I be jealous, you give me some idea so that I can improve Shanaya and my relationship." I told him, but he just won't stop with the teasing.

I know this is a really short update but I made it at 12:30 in the night, but I will make a longer one later. Please vote, and in the next chapter I will have Shanaya's POV. Anyways till then take care 😊