chapter 7

Thanks a lot everyone who has read my book, voted for it, even if you haven't it's fine, you reading it itself is a great thing. So ya thanks a lot, it's only because of you'll that I have reached 75 views, and 30 votes. Please continue reading and voting, it encourages a lot. Thanks 😘

Karthik's POV

Where on earth is Shanaya? Does she even know the time, I have been waiting at the entrence of the hotel since the past 30 mins.

Finally Shanaya is here, wow and is listening to music and here I am waiting for her. I put my hand to block her way, she removed her earphones placed them in her bag and checked that it hasn't fallen down, and then finally looks at me and says "oh hi!"

Are you kidding me, "what the hell Shanaya, do you even know the time, it's 11:30 in the night, don't you have the basic courtesy to inform me, you know you have a phone that works well, now will you give me awnser as to why you didn't inform me and where were you?"

The she asked"so your done now, I say." "Obviously Shanaya I asked you something so speak now."

"So Karthik you told me that I could do whatever I want, go wherever I want, in short I am on my own. You were so true to your words, you left me at the airport! So then I decided that I like a good wife should obey to what my husband says (note the sarcasm)so that is precisely what I was doing, simple."

"Really Shanaya that is how you justify yourself, but why didn't you inform me, what if something would have happened, my parents and your parents, oh and your brother and best friends would have sure murdered me."

"Karthik you never informed me, what if something would have happened to you. Till where I am concerned don't worry I have lived in USA for 7 years in total all by myself, 4 years for graduation, then 2 years for for masters, and one year to work at a MNC. So I very well know how to take care of myself, and why will I inform you, you don't even think of yourself as my husband and me as your wife, only I consider you my husband."

"Shanaya..." She just walked away! What nonsense no one ever does that with me, the whole of business world is scared of me, and here she just walks away without waiting for me to even complete. Plus who told her I am not thinking of myself as her husband, I do and that is why I share a room with her and not Kavya. I just want to divorce her so that three lives don't get destroyed, ugh just you know what forget it.

I opened my room, and Shanaya had taken up the whole bed and is sleeping, wow. Where am I supposed to sleep? On the couch genius, told my brain.

Shanaya's POV

I hadn't slept I was just acting, thank god Karthik went and slept on the couch himself, or I would have had to push him off the bed. At the moment I am feeling really proud of myself that I have given an awnser to Karthik, and that too a good one.

Next day

I was jet lagged so I slept tell 8:45, when I woke up I was welcomed be my husband getting out of the bathroom in a towel. I closed my eyes and said " I didn't see anything." I could imagine him smirking. Can someone tell me what are bathrooms for you can get dressed inside. I turned to the other side took my clothes and rushed into the bathroom.

Karthik's POV

I had forgotten to take my clothes inside the bathroom, so I came out in the towel, and seeing me like that Shanaya closed her eyes, I couldn't help but smirk, she is weird.

I got dressed and was checking my phone, when Shanaya came out, wait what is she wearing, did she not have anything that covered more of her legs and the t-shirt is a little tight. "Shanaya what are you wearing​, change right now." "Karthik I won't change, these clothes are comfortable for me and don't make me feel conscious, and why do you want me to change?"

Is she crazy she doesn't know why I am asking her to change, "Shanaya the short you are wearing is too short, and the t-shirt is a little tight, so change the short wear a jeans, and you can wear that t-shirt."

"Karthik your girlfriend wears hot shorts, and you never told her anything, and her t-shirt was too tight it would have torn any moment, and I am NOT CHANGING."

She said that and walked away again, what's with her and walking away as soon as I say something. She was right I never told Kavya anything when she wore shorter and tighter clothes. What is wrong with me. Anyways I need to go pick up Kavya from her room and take her shopping.

Shanaya's POV

Wow I am becoming bolder day by day, I have given another tough awnser to Karthik. Anyways I am getting late I need to reach to this place which people of Paris call a beach, but in real it's a river. But I have done my research I can do a lot of water sports there.

I decided to take a walk till there because it's close to my hotel. Wait are my eyes fine, the great Karthik Iyer is walking around with shopping bags, WOW, I need to click a picture of this, I clicked the photo and then a great idea came to my mind, I sent the photo to Karthik., Wow he even saw it and... my phone rang, it was Karthik,"Shanaya delete that photo." He had started looking around for me, but I turned around, and said, "really why, I won't I need to have memories of our trip, no."

Someone tapped on my shoulders, I turned and it was Karthik. I switched of my phone and gave a grin to Karthik. "Shanaya give your phone to me." I didn't give him my phone so he tried to snatch my phone, but my reflexes are strong, people were looking at us as if we were some aliens. "Shanaya give your phone to me, please." "No Karthik you won't get my phone, catch me if you can." I said that and ran away, and his face was hilarious.

So I wanted to show the bolder side of Shanaya so I did that, and wanted to add some phone.

Anyways I might not be able to post a chapter tomorrow as it's Ganesh chatutti( a festival) and avniavtam( a festival celebrated by Tamil Bhramins). But is will try and make a post, it might be short not as long. But please continue reading and do give me votes if you like the chapter.