chapter 39

Hey guys I am sorry for the delay, I am yet traveling. But I will try to be regular. I will return in few days, and the updates will be regular for sure.

Karthik's POV

Before I could go ahead and questions Shanaya about why was she smiling Amma called.
The phone conversation
Karthik-K
Amma-A
K- Hi Amma, how are you?
A- I am fine bacha, how are you?
K- I am also fine, anyways why did you call?
A- Arey haan, actually Meera and Ruchit are back from USA, so we decided to go on a family outing to Goa! Oh and Shanaya's family will also accompany. Now listen to me you and Shanaya come home in sometime, and we will leave in the evening flight.
K- pashe Amma(but Amma) I have a lot of pending work, I have to do a few more deals.
A- Enkku tiryada (I don't know), I want you home in sometime, and then we are leaving, that is final.
K-Sheri(okay) I will inform Shanaya and then we will go home pack and then come. But for how many days are we going?
A- for a week, now come quickly, bye
K- hmm

I spoke to Amma I was happy that I could meet my siblings, I was missing then a lot. But I have spent pending work, anyways I can't deny Amma. So I called my PA and informed her that I am going out of town, so she will have to manage my work.

Then I went to find Shanaya, ya we are yet working in Mr.Darny's project, well it got over today. So from the next week I will be back at my office, I don't need to listen to anyone then , specially that Sara.

Soon I was standing outside her cabin. I went inside without knocking, she looked up and stared at me. I cleared my throat to get her attention. "Umm..what happened Karthik?" She asked me

"Actually Amma called and told they because Meera and Ruchit have come back we all are going to Goa, by the evening flight, and even ma Papa and Aditya bhaiya are coming. So we need to leave right now and go home pack and leave for the airport." I told her and she nodded.

"Oh that's why Latika Bhabhi had called up!" She told while looking at her phone, then she continued"come let's go, we need to pack no..." I nodded and asked her to meet me downstairs in five minutes, she nodded her head and I left.

I went to my room called my PA and asked her to clear all my stuff as this was the last day for me and my employees to work over here. Then I went down with my BMW car keys.
Shanaya was already downstairs waiting for me.

"Shanaya you come with me, I will inform the driver to drop your car home." I told her, and she agreed. She quickly went and picked up a few stuff from her car, and came towards my car. I informed one of the drivers to drop Shanaya's car home.

Then I messaged one of my assistant to come home and give the gift I wanted to give Shanaya, in our anniversary in half an hour. Then I started driving towards our house. There was a comfortable silent, and it felt nice.

Soon we reached home, we both rushed towards our room and packed. Then I headed downstairs to collect the gift. I hoped Shanaya would accept it tomorrow. I really wanted things to work out between us now. I deeply regretted whatever had happened after our marriage.

I know I was a big time jerk, but now I have changed. Now I just hope that my wedding anniversary tomorrow will be a start of a new beginning in our life.

Soon enough Shanaya was also downstairs. She looked very pretty in that dress.

We loaded our luggage in the car and headed towards the airport

We loaded our luggage in the car and headed towards the airport. We reached the airport on time.

My family and Shanaya's family were already there waiting for us. As soon as we arrived Shanaya ran towards her family. Then she picked up Abhishek he is actually a very cute nephew. I went and hugged Meera and Ruchit. Then I met Amma Appa.

Then I went and met Shanaya's family. Finally we headed towards our private jet. Shanaya was sitting with her Amma and Latika Bhabhi. Abhishek had become comfortable with me so he came and sat with me. Opposite to me Meera and Ruchit were sitting and telling me about whatever is happening at their college.

I kept glancing at Shanaya. I don't know what feeling is it, but seeing her near me made me feel secure. I even felt very nice having her around me.

I know short update but next one will be a long one and it will be about Karthik's and Shanaya's anniversary. Please give me votes. I will try and update tomorrow. Oh and the chapter is unedited 😋
Sorry about that!