chapter 8

Hey guys thanks a lot, I have touched 100 views first milestone achieved. I know I had told I might not be able to post, but I had sometime, so I thought I should write.

Shanaya's POV

So that was fun, his face was a must watch. I have finally reached the river people of Paris call a beach. The view is awesome. I went and experienced the water sports for sometime it was fun and thrilling.

Now I was really hungry, so I went to a restaurant that was nearby and had some food. Then I decided to do something I enjoy a lot, SHOPPING!

I did a lot of local shopping, and then I went to the stores of coco-Chanel and did some shopping from there too. Okay I will be honest I did a lot of shopping, I couldn't help but fall in love with all the dresses, perfumes, and watches I bought.

Whoa I have to manage and get to the hotel with all this stuff, yes Shanaya you can do this. I motivated myself, soon I got a taxi, and reached my hotel. Surprise, surprise Karthik is already there, wow. "Shanaya what is all of this?" Karthik asked in a surprised tone.

"Bags genius." "Shanaya I can see that, but so much shopping!" "Oh come on Karthik my shopping is nothing compared to that of Kavya, so you can't ask me this" I replied to Karthik while keeping all the bags safely in the couch and dumping myself on the bed not bothering Karthik was also sitting on the bed. I was really tired.

"Oh and Karthik should I remind you the amount of shopping you did with Kavya, I yet have the picture." I winked at Karthik, and suddenly realisation struck to him, hard. His facial expressions were amazing.

"Shanaya please just delete that photo." "Karthik that is so not happening, oh and from pictures I remember, we don't have any pictures together, so what will we show Amma Appa if they ask us to show them, if you don't mind should we like take some selfies at the back of the hotel?"

"Ya you are right, come let's go, and do not get any kind of thoughts that our marriage will work, I am doing this only so that Amma Appa do not suspect us." I nodded my head, but in my mind I knew that this was another step from my side to get our marriage to work.

Now we are at the back of the hotel arguing about where to take the selfie. After a good twenty minutes we came to an agreement that we will take selfies everywhere, in the sense where he wants and where I want. Oh and I came up with this great idea.

We had just completed our photo session that Kavya came and jumped onto Karthik, he was about to fall with the sudden impact, but he balanced himself.  "Baby I missed you so much" screeched Kavya, and gave me this really weird look, which I also returned with a weird look.

If I could I would have murdered Kavya by now, and did Karthik not have a problem with her dress now, I mean the short barely covered her butt, and the t-shirt was so tight. I really wished to ask are you wearing you teen sisters clothes, instead all I said was, "guys people are watching you'll." Thank god they returned to the real world, and once we return to India, I have the perfect plan to get Karthik on track.

After saying that I left the place, ya I was jealous, and which wife wouldn't be jealous, after all he is my husband. But I will take care of this once we return.

It was time for dinner, and I was really tired, so I had dinner at the hotels restaurant itself, and I didn't see Karthik and Kavya, so I think they went out to have dinner. My phone buzzed it was a insta notification from Karthik. The photo was just posted, and the caption was ' Dinner on top of Each tower' oh so he was there with Kavya, thank good he didn't mention with whom he was. I felt really had, but I decided that I won't let that effect me.

I went on a walk and booked a travel agency that gives a tour of all famous places of Paris for tomorrow. I again lost track of time as I was busy in my thoughts, but soon realised and returned. I returned before 11:00, and Karthik wasn't back yet, but who cares I changed into my pajamas and went into deep slumber, thinking of my next step to get our marriage to work, and a revenge plan. Just kidding I don't want revenge from Karthik. Anyways I am excited for tomorrow.

Okay so again I wanted to show  the brave side of Shanaya. I will try and  make a post soon, cause from the 28-31st I have my exams, which I am not really stressed about as I have studied hard from the start. But yet I will need to do some brushing up of concepts, which I am already doing since the past one week, as I  have study leaves.  But I will sure make a post on 26th of August. Then on 29th of August also I think I can make a post as I only have one paper of economics. Then I will make a post on 31st of August. But keep reading, I will keep posting every time I get time. But the days I have  mentioned I will make a post, it might be short, and if I can't  I will inform you. But 31st of August onwards I will post regularly. I hope you understand. Anyways take care, continue reading my story and give me votes if you like it 😊